Contest Best Employer 2011 is your best chance to highlight and strengthen your employer's image in the highly competitive Ukrainian job market and to gain actionable management insights how your company compares to the industry best players. Порядок проведения конкурса Best Employer 2011 Анкета конкурса
Honest and direct feedback from employeesAs our past surveys shown, employees are often giving more direct and honest feedback to a trusted third-party, like developers.org.ua. It surprised us and companies but it's true. Each participant will get full copy of the comments from the employees, anonimized to protect employees.
Brand recognition and promotionParticipation in the Best Employer rating is the best way for your company to assess and quantify how your employees feel about you and compare this to the (aggregated) data from other companies. Winners will get a strong boost to their employer brand image, that's obvious. Even if you didn't win you'll get precious information as for why you didn't win and how your office environment, perks, compensation and other work aspects compare against other employees in this field. We DO NOT publish list of participants so it's a risk-free for you – only your management and employees will know that you have areas that needs improvement. It's crucial to get this data rather sooner than later to stay competitive in a hot Ukrainian job market.
Industry benchmarkingEvery company can run a job satisfaction survey. The key insight though is to know how your data compares to the industry as a whole. Do you overpay for perks? Are your programmers more motivated that their peers in similar companies? Information like this can be priceless and would help you to reduce attrition rate and improve employees' happiness in a most cost-efficient way.
NominationsWe have one main nomination and four special one. The main nomination is Best Employer, split into three groups by number of employees within companies. There are three winners for each of the main nomination's groups and one winner for each of the special nominations with total number of 18. More info about nominations (in Russian).
- Best Employer 20-150 (1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
- Best Employer 150-800 (1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
- Best Employer 800+ (1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
Specials – Best Employer
- Best Work Environment: highest-rated company for its work environment for employees
- Best Upstart: highest-rated company with <50 employees and founded less then 2 years ago
- Best Product Company: highest-rated company that sells product and not development services (list of contenders determined by our expert panel)
- Best for Career: highest-rated company for its career opportunities for employees
- Best for Students: highest-rated company for students