AI Spring Hackathon aims to bring together talented participants and interested companies to create Data Science projects that have real business prospectives in the future.
If you feel the thrill to create innovative products and take the most out of Data Analysis, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, NLP, chatbots etc, you’re welcome to participate!
Register here: goo.gl/gORQc3
If you want your company to benefit from Artificial Intelligence, we’ll be glad to see you as a partner. Please, contact us for more details: email@example.com
If you have experience in developing projects connected with Data Science, or experience creating successful business, we invite you to become our mentor and share the knowlenge with our talented participants to create wonderful products together!
- Mostafa Benhenda, Founder at mindolia.com, https://showup.tech/
- Oleg Nalyvaiko, Project Manager at Infopulse
- Artem Chernodub, Chief R&D Officer — Clikque Technology Corporation, Ph.D.
- Dmytro Fedyukov, Data Intelligent Service — Product Owner / Architect — glomex GmbH
- Sergey Skabelkin, Blockchain Evangelist Co-founder FinTechCluster Mobile wallet and online service enterprise architect
- Nestor Dubnevych, Associate, IT&Media at Juscutum Attorneys Association, Partner at lexnet.io, CEO Bot.Lawyer
- Dmitry Chaplinsky, Senior Architect/Developer at Zone. Projects: lang.org.ua, declarations.com.ua, sotnya.org.ua, posipaky.info, pep.org.ua
- Igor Kostiuk, Data Scientist at SoftServe. Expert in Deep
- Learning, Unsupervised Feature Learning та Computer Vision
- David Kiziria, conceptual architect of IT projects (eGov/GovTech, Prozorro etc.), the adviser of presidential Administration of Ukraine, the Expert of Fund of Innovation and Development
- Sergiy Karlo, Product Leader at Terrasoft
General sponsor — Ring Labs
Silver sponsor — Terrasoft Company
To be continued ;)
Previous AI KPI hackathon: kpi.ua/en/node/13639