Dave Snowden — founder and chief scientific officer of Cognitive Edge. His work is international in nature and covers government and industry looking at complex issues relating to strategy, organizational decision making, and decision making. He has pioneered a science-based approach to organizations drawing on anthropology, neuroscience and complex adaptive systems theory, and well known for his pragmatic cynicism and iconoclastic style.
This class is the unique chance to meet and learn from Dave Snowden during his first visit to Ukraine. All AgileEE attendees have the exclusive price for this training.
What Will I Learn?
At this two-day training, Dave Snowden will introduce a cohesive set of principles and methods based on the latest concepts from complexity science, anthropology, evolutionary biology, and cognitive science.
● accelerate cultural transformation and change
● build organizational resilience
● engage employees to locate latent opportunities and detect threats early
● leverage emergence to increase innovation, cross-silo knowledge transfer, and employee onboarding
● stimulate beneficial self-organization within managed constraints
● combine traditional and Agile practices appropriately based on the situation
● deal effectively with inherently uncertain situations
More information and registration: