LvivJS - conference organized within independent Ukrainian movement of Front-end Developers. The first CityJS conference took place in Kyiv, November 2012, and gathered more than 350 participants.
After successful start of CityJS conferences in Kyiv it was decided to organize the same format conferences in regions. Lviv become the second city after Kharkiv were regional conference was organized. In 2016 we gathered more than 350 participants at Arena-Lviv stadium to share experience and knowledge. This year it will be fifths LvivJS conference.
● Martin Splitt, Head of Engineering at Archilogic
● Andrii Vandakurov, Front-end competency manager and technical lead at ELEKS
● Igor Fesenko, Application Architect at SoftServe Inc. and Microsoft® Most Valuable Professional. Talk: “Let’s Build a Web Application (and Talk About Ways to Improve Bad Parts)”
● Dmytro Tarasenko, Technical Leader, SoftServe Inc. Talk: “Programming, sport and science it’s all about me”
● Roman Rodomansky. Talk: “Honey, we have a chatbot”
● Asim Hussain (Microsoft). Talk: “How to hack a node app?”
● Alex Karlovich. Talk: “TV In Browsers: Live Cases”