The course is arranged only once a year by SimCorp, the leading Danish IT Company, for students and graduates with the possibility of further employment.
After successfuly completing this course:
● you will learn fundamentals of array-oriented programming with APL programming language;
● you will be able to design array-oriented code with APL programming language and implement small APL applications from scratch;
● you will be able to work as APL trainee/helper.
Prerequisites to apply:
● Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Math/Physics/Computer Science and related
● At least Intermediate level of English
● Eagerness to learn and develop professionally
● From February 15th to March 15th
● Mon/Thu, at 5 pm
● Lesson duration — up to 2 hours
● At SimCorp premises
To sign up:
A sufficient candidate should answer three questions from below and send information to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 10th:
- In a few words explain why you would like to join the course
- Your educational background — degree/year of the study, name of the Institution and the Faculty
- Practical background in software development, if any.
Your attached CV will be an advantage.
What is APL? APL — A Programming Language. Feel free to learn more at www.tryapl.org