In connection with the expansion of our activities, we are looking for talented and highly motivated candidates for Xpand Spring Academy to close the internship positions of Junior Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer and Junior Microsoft Dynamics NAV QA at our Kyiv office. A
We expect you:
• Are a last year student (undergraduate status) in the field of Computer Science or a young professional with a technical educational background who gets things done effectively and quickly, and possesses willingness to work and grow within a fast-developing international company.
• Have at least an Intermediate level of English (both speaking & writing).
• Have a solid understanding of data modeling and object-oriented design.
• Have knowledge of work with such database platforms as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or MySql.
• Have knowledge of writing SQL scripts.
• Possess software development skills in any object oriented language.
• Have profound knowledge of web constructs such as HTML, XHTML, XML, and CSS.
• Possess skills in test driven development.
• An in-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies.
• A good understanding of the software development process.
• Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology.
• Understanding of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
• Understanding of automated software testing.
• Understanding of the basic principles of working with database management systems (such as MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server).
• Analytical skills, attention to details.
• Have strong desire for quality.
What we offer for the internship program:
• A three-months full-time paid internship to gain new knowledge and practice in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV software development field
• On-job training; coaching by Xpand employees
• Access to current real projects and clients
• Experience in industrial software processes and logistics analysis
• Flexible hours for undergraduate students
• Permanent job offering for a successful candidate after the internship end
What we offer for permanent employment:
• A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand starting from June 2019
• A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR
• A unique working environment in a friendly team; direct communication with end-customers
• A working place in a cozy office located in Kyiv downtown, 10 minutes’ walk from the Kontraktova metro
• Medical insurance after probationary period end
• Corporate team-building events
How to apply
If you are interested, we invite you to a written test session on Monday, Feb 25, 2019 and if you pass, you`ll be invited for an interview. Send your request to our email email@example.com till Feb 20, 2019 (no CV is required) and we will let you know all the details. In the subject of the email-request please state “Internship — Developer” or “Internship — QA” and in the body of the email please indicate your name and surname, your email and mobile, the university you study at and year of studying or current place of work.