We’ll introduce you to the world of automation testing with Protractor and Cypress. With our help, you will run a complex scenario of End-to-End testing using these frameworks. Also, the best students will get a chance to become a part of our team.
- Desire to evolve in the field of automation;
- Fundamental understanding of Object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of client-server architecture;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Software testing background;
- Attention to detail and logical thinking;
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with test automation;
- Experience with web-application testing.
- TypeScript as an automation testing language. Webstorm IDE features.
- Working with npm: package, dependencies, commands, etc. Working with Git and GitHub.
- HTML, CSS, selectors. Page Object and tests architecture.
- Protractor: set-up, configuration, features, assertions, wait-ons, API.
- Creating a basic test with Protractor.
- Running a complex scenario of End-to-End testing with Protractor.
- Cypress: set-up, TypeScript configuration, features, assertions, API.
- Creating a basic test with Cypress.
- Running a complex scenario of End-to-End testing with Cypress.
- Introduction to API testing. API test with request and Cypress.
- CI/CD test run with Travis.
- Summarizing and granting certificates.
Timing: In the evening
Interested? Complete the test and wait for our feedback. If succeeded, bring your laptop or borrow one from friends (configuration requirements: 8+ Gb RAM and 2+ CPU), set up IDE (Webstorm preferably), Node.js, Angular (v.6+), and join us. We even have cats here ;)