Вы можете сэкономить 490 USD, приобретя это мероприятие в пакете с:
Чтобы активировать акцию, выберите ’Пакетное предложение’ при регистрации.
This course results in candidacy to take the ScrumAlliance ScrumMaster exam; upon a passing score of the exam, the candidate will receive certification as a ScrumMaster with the Scrum Alliance.
This class is suitable for those practicing or looking to practice the art of the ScrumMaster, but is highly valuable for anyone involved in Scrum (Managers, Team Members, Product Managers, etc.).
Intermediate. Experience either managing or participating in software development projects is highly recommended.
- Given a robust perspective on software project management, participants will be able to discuss how Scrum’s time-boxed approach and focus on working product might be appropriate for their
- Participants will experience a Scrum ‘sprint’ by participating in a simulation; as a result, they will gain the knowledge to assist their teams with this process.
- Given the role-based situational exercises in the course, the participants will be able to make decisions considering the business and development perspectives.
- Additional exercises will familiarize participants with Scrum values and principles.
- Participants will gain an understanding of how the sprint retrospectives empower teams to increase their ability to deliver high quality, working product each sprint.
- Participants will understand the ideas behind just-in-time requirements elaboration, and will also learn how to balance this with agile planning techniques.
Course agenda (approximate splits)
Introduction to Agile
● Ball Point Game
● Agile timeline
● DSDM triangle
● Agile Manifesto
Introduction to Scrum
● Scrum Core Elements
Supporting the Product Owner
● PBIs vs. Stories vs. Requirements
● Creating and Managing effective product backlogs
● Writing and splitting user stories
● Estimating using story points/relative sizing
Scrum Roles and Responsibilities Deep Dive
● Scrum Team
● Product Owner
● Business Stakeholders
Supporting the Team
Scrum Process Details (including simulation)
● Product Backlog Grooming
Sprint Planning Meeting
● Review user stories
● Estimate Capacity
● Estimate Tasks
● Daily Scrum Meeting
● Burndown Charts and Project Reporting Sprint Review
Supporting the Organization
Agile for non-Software initiatives Scrum and Architecture
Getting Started with Scrum
● Attend an in-person,
● After successfully completing the course, you will need to pass the CSM test
● After you pass the CSM test, you will be asked to accept the CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile