Infopulse is promoting the dissemination of knowledge about modern technologies among talents all over Ukraine. We are inviting students and lifelong learners to join our open Training program — everybody who wants to become a professional and to know how to build modern cloud business solutions with Microsoft Power Platform using Power Apps and Power Automate technologies.
Did you know that
● Business is looking for a lot of business solutions and has lost patience with never-ending expensive custom development projects. Business wants to get the needed apps now, definitely not next year
● Microsoft offers a new Microsoft Power Platform for building business apps easily. This tool is based on the low-code application customization approach and makes it possible to build Web and Mobile apps on the fly
● Microsoft internally uses Power Platform as a number one platform for all their own business solutions developed by Microsoft (CRM, ERP etc.) and a tool for any custom business solutions
● There is a high demand for specialists who can quickly build business solutions with Microsoft Power Platform
This Training program offers a fast-track course, that can give you core knowledge needed to build basic business applications based on the Microsoft Power Platform with Power Apps and Power Automate technologies. After the end of the Training program, you will get a chance to become a part of Infopulse Team.
Our program has three stages
● Stage 1: Core education — participation in training sessions during training webinars
● Stage 2: Course work — execution of your own course work
● Stage 3: Personal education program — selected participants will be invited to take part in the internship with a mentorship
Requirements for participants
● We will be glad to see both adults and students in our program
● It would be nice if you could freely read educational materials in English
● Online format
● Free of charge
● Core education will last 5 weeks
● Course work will last 2 weeks
● Personal education program will last about 2 months
● Flexible schedule with 4 hours/day several days from Monday to Friday
● Starts on the 19th of October
● Application deadline — 12.10.2020.
If you want to join our Training program, fill the registration form until 12.10.2020: cutt.ly/qfBIiRa