SSA Group is organising an online webinar “SQL Server: Memory-Optimized Tables”.
SSA Group invites the experienced Database developers to join our sixth webinar “SQL Server: Memory-Optimized Tables”. This time, we’ll discuss the in-memory OLTP in SQL Server: technical details, benefits and limitations.
Mykhailo Berezhnyi, Database Developer at SSA Group
Vitalii Gryniuk, Database Developer at SSA Group
1. Introduction. History. Changes in versions
2. Benefits of in-memory OLTP
3. Creation of memory optimized tables. Record structure. Checkpoint files and pairs
4. Indexes on memory optimized tables
5. Transactions in case of in-memory OLTP. Optimistic multi-version concurrency control (MVCC)
6. Productivity comparison examples
7. Checkpoint in case of disk-based and MO-tables. Checkpoint files lifecycle
8. Memory Optimization Advisor. Memory size consideration
9. Natively compiled procedures
10. Memory optimized tables variables
11. Limitations of in-memory OLTP
Language: Russian / English
Free entry, all participants should sign up: www.eventbrite.co.uk/...bles-tickets-124967899351
Please ensure the email address is correct.
See you online on October 29, at 6:30 pm!
More details on the event pages:
Follow our news in social networks 🔗 https://www.ssa.group/follow-us