Product development takes a long time. But its revision can take as much, or even longer, than the development itself.
Such problems arise from a misunderstanding between product owners and developers. Therefore, it is important to define the User Stories and Acceptance Criteria clearly.
During the workshop “Write User Stories Right!” we will discuss in detail:
1. Types of requirements
2. User Stories quality criteria
3. Syntax of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
4. Common problems in writing US and AC
5. 10 rules to follow to eliminate 80% of issues.
There will be a lot of practice that will help you better understand the process of making.
1) common problems, requirements types — 1 hour
break 10 min
2) US and AC structures, 10 rules to adhere — 1 hour
break 30 min
3) practice part 1 — 1 hour
break 10 min
4) practical part 2 — 1 hour
About the speaker:
Andrii Pastushok — extensive experience in product management and business analysis. Author of Product Management course. His specialty includes product management and business development, as well as extensive information security experience.
For the workshop, it is necessary to:
— know English at a level not lower than intermediate;
— have a laptop with you;
— understand or have a desire to understand the specifics of the work of the product manager.
Price: 500 UAH, use LITSDOU10 to get 10% discount.