The online intensive course will give you a strong understanding of what is agile from the business perspective and how you can easily “be agile while doing agile” as well as achieve organizational agility without a specific focus on any single agile methodology or framework (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.).
The certification course will help you better understand:
● Origins of Agile and Agile Manifesto, Agile Beyond Software Development
● Understanding and Establishing the Agile Mindset
● Developing Soft Skills, Understanding Communication Barriers
● ● Sharing Knowledge and Collaboration Techniques, Techniques for Shared Understanding
● Shifts in Roles and Incremental Development
● Value-Based Work, Retaining Quality
● Work-in-Progress (WIP), Continuous Integration
● Cost & Benefit of Frequent Delivery
● Defining the Customer, User Involvement, and Feedback
● Planning, Estimation, Process, and Project Adaptation and other
Andrii Korniev, Senior PM:
16 years of professional experience in IT (8 years as a Full Stack Software Engineer and 8 years as a Project Manager).
Certificates: MCP, ICP, ICP-APM
Areas: Project Management, Agile Coaching
Petro Hryhorash, Associate Delivery Director:
9 years of professional experience in IT (2 years as Software Engineer and 7 years in Project Management).
Certificates: ICA-ICP, SAFe 4.6 Scrum Master.
Areas: Project Management, Agile Trainings, Delivery Management, Business Development.
Price: 7250 UAH
Date: Nov 9 — Nov 23
International Consortium of Agile (ICAgile) is a certification and accreditation body, which collaborates with worldwide agile thought leaders to develop learning programs that lead people to agile mastery. Recognized by Agile Market Leaders.