Our company is looking for talented candidates to join our team as a QA Automation Trainee. It’s full time training. In case you finish the training successfully we can offer you a job in our projects.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Understanding of OOP principles;
- Basic knowledge of Java (C#) programming language;
- Basic knowledge of Selenium WebDriver;
- Basic HTML / XML, CSS, the ability to write CSS and XPATH locators;
- Knowledge of testing methods and technologies, understanding of formal processes (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and approaches to software development (TDD / BDD, etc.);
- Logical operators;
- Types of data;
- Signature of method;
- Loops (if, for, switch);
- VCS (Git);
- Main commands (commit, pull/push, merge/rebase);
- Branches, merge, merge conflict, stash, cherry pick;
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Discipline and strong attention to details;
- The ability to work in a team.
- Challenging tasks & professional growth;
- Long-term employment;
- High-level and competitive compensation;
- A friendly experienced team;
- Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
- Free English classes;
- 23 business days leave;
- Gifts for significant life events.
Deadline: 30 of November