Dive into different requirements elicitation techniques to ensure you caught out the right information.
Inaccurate and poor requirements are stated as the number one reason for project failure. This practicum aims to maximize value from requirement elicitation sessions and make your dev team, end-users, and customers at least not angry with you).
You will get insights on brainstorming, interview, work shadowing, workshop techniques, use cases for each of them, pros and cons, how to be prepared and not mess up. We will role-play on conducting an interview and being interviewed and step in your stakeholders’ shoes.
After the practicum, you will get critical takeaways to start using gained knowledge in your everyday work.
Number of participants:
Duration: up to 2 hours
Price: 460 uah
Buy ticket here: bit.ly/3s6L3Of
About the speaker, Iryna Onishchuk:
• 5+ years of experience in business and IT as a business analyst;
• worked on projects in the field of procurement, personnel management, digital economy, the public sector in Ukraine (ProZorro), EU countries and Asia, Big data, IoT, agriculture;
• advised on public procurement (EBRD);
• can solve problems of any complexity and interest all parties;
• gladly accepts challenges and always finds a way to learn something new.
You’ll earn 2 CDU by attending this session. Be sure not to just register but actually attend.
This practicum will be useful for Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Managers, and all who are faced with requirement elicitation at least once.
Our event will be held in ENGLISH via the Zoom platform. Questions, comments and input can be submitted prior to the session by comments to this event. Our attendees will also be able to ask questions live via a moderated Q/A feature on the Zoom Platform.
Registration is required: bit.ly/3s6L3Of
We will disperse information in the future through our website, email, news, and monthly webinars/practicums. To ensure you get the most accurate and monthly information, please fill the subscription form at bacommunity.org to add your name to our email newsletter.