We invite students to our summer internship within the international sales team.
Become a part of the international sales team, learn how the global business works, and help us grow in the new markets.
It’s an excellent opportunity to take up new skills and to advance your future career.
What you will do
We will start from the onboarding training program, telling you about our system, customers, operations, and tools.
We expect you to fuel an outbound pipeline, bringing the leads from the English-speaking and Spanish-speaking countries. You will conduct market researches, search for potential customers and create new contacts in the CRM system.
You are not expected to contact the leads directly — this is our SDRs’ job.
You will be able to share your vision at the sales meetings, bring in your ideas, and try them out.
- June-August 2021
- Hybrid mode — office and anywhere
- 4 days per week (~11—18)
- Compensation — 200 USD per month
- If you like the job and succeed in it, we’ll invite you to the team
Join us if you
- Are free this summer :)
- Speak fluently English or Spanish
- Consider building your career in sales/international business operations
- Know how to work with Google docs/sheets/slides/etc.
- Apply until May 23 by sending us your CV in English
- If we accept your application, we’ll send you a small test task.
- After getting the task, we’ll schedule an online interview with you.
- We will choose our interns until the end of May, and they’ll start the work in June.
Here are some additional arguments
YouScan.io is a successful product company. We are #1 social media listening solution in Eastern Europe (2020) and #1 solution for visual insights worldwide (Martech Challenge 2019)
We create intelligent solutions for social media monitoring used by leading international brands such as Nestle, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, L’Oreal, and Google.
YouScan’s social media listening dashboard allows companies to effortlessly monitor brand mentions on social media and in the news to uncover valuable consumer insights, react to customer’s complaints and analyze customer opinions about various products and services.
YouScan team genuinely shares the same values and beliefs. Our people are united by many other things apart from the workplace. Read more about our working culture www.linkedin.com/...ture-process-alexey-orap.
Apply here youscan.peopleforce.io/careers/6946
Підписуйтеся на Telegram-канал @junior_dou_ua, щоб дізнаватися про найактуальніші можливості для початківців.