Heroku is a cloud platform as a service (PaaS), that lets companies build, deliver, monitor and scale apps. Back in 2010 Heroku was acquired by Salesforce for $212 million in cash. Let’s find out the value Heroku brings to Salesforce Developers, learn the qualities of its integration and examine main Heroku features and use cases.
Looking forward to meeting you at our online webinar on May 20 at 7 p.m.!
Who will be interested in joining the webinar?
All Salesforce fans — from Juniors to Architects
- Typical Use Cases for Heroku
- Heroku structure overview
- Let’s start with Heroku together!
- The easiest way to connect Heroku to Salesforce (Heroku Connect)
- Ready to use Tools and Services in Heroku (Heroku Add-Ons)
- Q&A session
Speaker: Eduard Panin, Sr. Salesforce Solution Engineer
- Development lead of the
5-starAppExchange products and large-scale enterprise projects.
- Possess strong expertise in Salesforce, Java and Node.js
- Architecture patterns, QA automation, and clean code enthusiast.
The event is free by prior registration:
An invitation with a personal link to connect will be sent to your email address right after the registration.
See you online on May 20, at 7:00 pm!