Interested in module design? Want to know more about this concept and its practical use cases? Need to learn about the benefits of StencilJS and issues it can tackle? Or simply can’t pass by frontend and Node.js hot topics?
Do not miss the Frontend & Node.js meetup from LeverX Group!
7:00 PM — 7:10 PM — Meetup opening
7:10 PM — 7:40 PM — StencilJS: Lessons Learned, Vitali Nedzvedz
- Our use case for web components
- Issues we faced
- Would we use Stencil again?
7:40 PM — 8:10 PM — Coffee Break with goodies :)
8:10 PM — 8:40 PM — Philosophy of Module Design, Artiom Poberejnyi
- Why should we care about module design?
- Overview of different philosophies (often contradictory ones!)
- Review of real code examples
8:40 PM — 9:00 PM — Q&A Session
Frontend and Node.js Developers
When: July 28
Where: UNIT.City (Campus B8, UNIT.Core Hall)
Start: 7 PM