What’s the best way to convince your partner?
How to pitch your idea to an international audience?
Should you use manipulations in a business meeting?
You will get answers to these and many other questions during Savvy Bootcamp.
Savvy Bootcamp is a full immersion weekend with English only policy designed to practice your speaking skills in business and social related contexts.
Savvy team will create engaging tasks and challenges. We will provide training sessions, simulations, and case studies. Going through the Bootcamp, you will work in teams, present, research, convince and have fun while practicing and getting better.
To help you get more impactful, we will run workshops on:
- leadership styles;
- providing quality feedback;
- pitching your actual projects;
- voice training drills;
- adaptability to different challenges;
- manipulations vs. influence.
By the end of the camp, you will have:
- Worked in teams with smart and creative colleagues.
- Practiced your language skills for multiple hours.
- Participated in social events and activities.
- Put together a project for the final pitch.
We are bringing together 20 people whose language will change the future of their companies.
- C level officers;
- founders and business owners;
- head and senior managers;
- formal and informal leaders.
13 (4:00 p.m.) — 15 (2:00 p.m.) of August
Price (includes all the activities, accommodation in a cozy chalet-house and meals)*
- Shared room in a chalet-house — $460
- Personal room in a chalet-house — $560
* we close registration 10 days before the event (August 3)
Viacheslav Rudnytskyi (CEO at Savvy) — debate coach at IDEA and NewVision, former business trainer at Success Technology, former public speaking coach at TEDx.
Anna Krasilnik (HRD at Savvy) — business trainer, ICF-accredited coach, certificates on transactional analysis, NLP, enneagrams, neuroeducation.
Daniel Hayes (Senior Language Trainer) — MA degree in international studies, BA degree in intercultural communication, fluent in 6 languages.
Register to participate*
* we approve your registration only after a brief interview with Anna Krasilnik (https://www.facebook.com/annakrasilnik). To make everyone feel confident, we take people with at least Upper-Intermediate English. We also want to make sure your expectations match the Bootcamp format, and you are ready to invest your efforts into productive teamwork.
Please, feel free to call us if you have any questions: +38 095 411 63 09 (Margo, event manager)