At Sigma Software, we are looking for talented people who love to learn and are keen about development on Python. Interns at Sigma Software work in collaboration with highly qualified engineers who are willing to share knowledge as you contribute to the team.
The focus during the internship will be Python including Django, Postgres, etc., but we will also introduce you to development tools usage as well as to culture of interaction within the team.
After completing the internship, you will be working on Sigma Software projects.
- Experience in Software Development and coding — Python and Django framework
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTML, CSS, REST, CRUD
- Basic knowledge of relational DB concepts and NoSQL
- Good understanding of the OOP ideology and SOLID principle
- Commercial or non-commercial experience with React.js or Angular frameworks
- Basic knowledge of Linux-like systems (bash, Makefiles, ssh, packages)
- Basic knowledge of source versioning systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Commercial or non-commercial experience with Linux-like systems (bash, Makefiles, ssh, packages)
- At least Strong Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Open-minded and ready for rapid changes
You can find more information here: career.sigma.software/...internship/python-intern
Підписуйтеся на Telegram-канал @junior_dou_ua, щоб дізнаватися про найактуальніші можливості для початківців.