The international company Andersen, the leader of the rating of IT employers in Ukraine DOU.UA, invites you to an internship with subsequent employment in Odessa
- Business Analysis
Andersen Company is interested in a quick professional development of staff and of their skills development, is ready to invest time and money. Therefore, our competitive advantage is considered rapid growth, including in terms of salaries.
- the level of English Intermediate and higher is required (verbal communication);
- strong theoretical knowledge in the chosen direction;
- availability of test projects in the portfolio;
- knowledge of what Git is and how to work with it;
- sociability, motivation, high speed of assimilation of new knowledge.
- theoretical training: group intensive or theoretical training with an individual mentor;
- after theoretical training — practice on a training project under the leadership of experienced curators;
- control of mastering the trainee’s knowledge and feedback;
- training format: online and in the office;
- training is delivered on the trainee’s equipment (you need your own laptop);
- corporate English courses;
- classic goodies of the IT sphere: a comfortable office in the city center, tea, coffee, treats, participation in corporate events.
If you are interested in an internship at Andersen with subsequent employment, then we ask you:
1) fill out the candidate’s application form using the link Candidate’s form
2) add a contact Ukraine Trainee (live:.cid.d05bfde329f32c13) to Skype
3) when adding to Skype, you MUST specify “First name, Last Name, Odessa, internship direction (for example, Java Trainee)”
In response to your message, you will be sent detailed terms of internship and growth in the company within the first year.
Andersen is a great opportunity to start and grow in the IT field!
Підписуйтеся на Telegram-канал @junior_dou_ua, щоб дізнаватися про найактуальніші можливості для початківців.