We offer to master the interesting and promising profession of Project Manager under the guidance of our experienced mentors in a short time frame (2 months), it is a work in trending field of IT, communication with our foreign partners and continuous professional and material growth and development.
Important: only candidates who have applied for this vacancy will be considered
- Strong theoretical knowledge in IT project management (basic definitions and terms, processes and approaches understanding)
- technical background (understanding of software development tools and object-oriented design principles, software testing courses, experience in programming);
- management experience, knowledge of sales and negotiation techniques;
- level of English proficiency — Upper-Intermediate and higher is obligatory;
- knowledge of a second foreign language (German/Polish) will be of maximum advantage;
- excellent communication skills, logical thinking, initiativity, be ready to learn a lot and extensively.
- traineeship form: full working day in the office (5 days per week);
- study allowance;
- common added bonuses in IT: a comfortable office in the downtown, tea, coffee, goodies, chill-out zone with PS4, participation in corporate events
Andersen’s Project Management traineeship program offers a great chance for hot-eyed persons to start their IT career.
Если вас интересует стажировка в компании Andersen, отправьте письмо на email@example.com
Тема письма: „Имя, Фамилия, Харьков, PM trainee)”
Підписуйтеся на Telegram-канал @junior_dou_ua, щоб дізнаватися про найактуальніші можливості для початківців.