The application period is now closed.
You asked, we listened! We are launching our 1st Java Academy in Kyiv, especially for you!
Do you want to start your career at Playtika — a global leader in social games?
Playtika’s Academy will provide you everything you need to start your career in Java Development.
The Playtika’s Academy is up to 6 weeks learning and practicing program.
The class will go through a complex training which will cover Java Fundamentals and Advanced Features (like Concurrency), Spring framework, Design Patterns & good practices, Software Testing, GIT using Agile Scrum Methodology.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about software development and enjoy learning about new technologies, experiencing real challenges, and contributing to software products used worldwide by millions of users.
If you have a reasonable theoretical foundation in computer science and software engineering and you are passionate about programming, designing and problem solving, then Playtika is the best place for you!
What we offer?
- A full-time paid academy (early March) and daily delicious breakfast to charge your batteries
- Professional Development: guidance, coaching, and trainings
- Exposure to end-to-end Agile Product Development process from requirements to release to production
- The opportunity to meet and work with experienced professionals
- The opportunity to remain in the company after the internship program, based on results and feedbacks
- Opportunity to provide meaningful contributions in a live, real fast-paced company
- The chance to work with cutting-edge technologies
- You will never get bored! A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun!
Our cool perks:
- Daily Fresh fruits, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee
- Fun Room: PS4, ping-pong, board games and others
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Business Center Platforma
- Bachelor’s/Master’s students who are pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a similar technical domain
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and core functionality in any of the languages: Java/C++/C#/Python
- Strong foundation of data structures and algorithms problem-solving mindset
- Good understanding of any database (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with Git it’s a plus
- Highly motivated to work in a competitive environment
- Ability to communicate in English at an intermediate level (written, oral)
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That’s why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
If this is the perfect match for you, hit the APPLY button and upload your CV and any projects/GitHub account link. We’ll get in touch soon!