About the course
During this course, you will learn the fundamentals of React programming. You will deep your theory knowledge and will practice it on a real project. The format of the course (online/offline) will be updated depending on the situation with quarantine.
The course consists of two modules (theory and practice). Each module has theoretical lessons, practical tasks, and homework.
Course duration :
How often : 2 lessons per week
This course, like all JSP Training Center courses, is absolutely free and aims to prepare future Junior developers for their programmer career. After completing the course, the best students stay at the JetSoftPro and continue their professional careers with us*.
To apply for a Training Center please you can fill the Form via link: forms.gle/XLLaobbDwsZuzSq88
At least intermediate English level
3rd-year student or IT courses graduated
Technical background (University/College)
Basic knowledge of programming (understanding basics algorithm)
Desire to improve your soft and tech skills
List, Tables, Forms
Functions, Arrow functions
Access modifiers (public and private)
Understanding beetwen Authorization/Authentication
Password hashing Version control system
Git/Branches/Git flow/Pull Requests
Would be a plus:
- CV Screening (after submitting your CV we will check it for the availability of all required skills)
- English test (test will be in your personal account. We will give you access after a successful CV screening stage.)
- Technical test (test for basic knowledge of the React technology)
- Interview with English teacher (you will have a short call for checking your speaking English skills)
- Tech interview with a mentor (after successful completing previous stages you will have a short tech interview with a mentor)
*The condition of employment on a paid basis in JetSoftPro after completing the Training Course is the signing
Підписуйтеся на Telegram-канал @junior_dou_ua, щоб дізнаватися про найактуальніші можливості для початківців.