Talentuch Internship is a full-time practical program where interns will be able to gain knowledge about IT recruitment and sourcing. Lessons will be taught by Talentuch mentors. Interns will practice the actual job of recruiter or talent sourcers.
Length of program
2 weeks, full-time schedule.
To join the Internship, the candidates should meet the following criteria:
- English level at least intermediate, able to communicate orally during the interview;
- Motivation to become an IT Recruiter or Talent sourcer;
- Ability to work 8h per day after the internship;
- Age 16+ for Talent Sourcer and 20+ for IT Recruiter.
This is an unpaid internship, but you can switch to a full-time collaboration after 2nd week if you show progress with practical tasks and after approval from your mentors.
Dates of Internship and Schedule
Internship groups start every month, since July 2021.
Details of Internship
- The number of interns per group: 3 to 6 people.
- Format: online webinars, self-study, practice tasks.
- Schedule: daily webinars (3+ webinars per day), full-time engagement.
Employment: interns who achieve the targets and successfully apply the skills in practice will be offered cooperation during or after the internship.
The interns who completed all tasks and learned the basics will receive their job offer and can start working as full-time Talent Sourcer or IT Recruiter in Talentuch after the 2nd week of attending the Internship program.
Job offers are issued at the end of Week 2.
How to apply to program
Підписуйтеся на Telegram-канал @junior_dou_ua, щоб дізнаватися про найактуальніші можливості для початківців.