JetSoftPro & BJet companies announce the start of a new Python (with Odoo) Development Course.
During this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Python and Odoo programming. You will deep your theory knowledge and will practice it on a real project. Each module has theoretical lessons, practical tasks, and homework.
Course duration: 4 months (The course is expected to start on January 12, 2022)
How often: 2 lessons per week
This course, like all JetStart Training Center courses, is absolutely free and aims to prepare future Junior developers for their programmer career. After completing the course, the best students stay at the JetSoftPro and Bjet companies and continue their professional careers with us*.
The selection process will start on December 1, 2021. We are waiting for your CV.
To apply for a Training Center please fill the Form via link: docs.google.com/...GMU7VoPsVa8CfZDA/viewform
*After completing the JetStart Python (with Odoo) Development Course the condition of employment on a paid basis in JetSoftPro and BJet companies is the signing of a
At least intermediate English level
- 3rd-year student or IT courses graduated
- Technical background (University/College)
- Basic knowledge of programming (understanding basics algorithm)
- Desire to improve your soft and tech skills
- Build-in data types
- mutable & immutable types
- scopes of variables
- loops, functions, exceptions
- List comprehensions
- decorators, context managers, lambda functions
- OOP basics (encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism)
- modules & packages
- basics of Python standard library & build-in functions
- SQLite3 and PostgreSQL basics
- Linux and Docker basics
- GIT basic
- CV Screening (after submitting your CV we will check it for the availability of all required skills)
- English test (test will be in your personal account. We will give you access after a successful CV screening stage.)
- Technical test (test for basic knowledge of the Python technology)
- Interview with English teacher (you will have a short call for checking your speaking English skills)
- Tech interview with a mentor (after successfully completing previous stages you will have a short tech interview with a mentor)
*The condition of employment on a paid basis in JetSoftPro after completing the Training Course is the signing
Підписуйтеся на Telegram-канал @junior_dou_ua, щоб дізнаватися про найактуальніші можливості для початківців.