We invite you to the Workshop: Conversational applications testing.
Conversational apps are a combination of visual elements and text-based messaging (or voice-driven conversations). The combination of text-based conversation and rich graphic elements allow, big and small, businesses to communicate with their customers in a flexible and comfortable mode. Unlike purely text-based chatbots, conversational apps offer structure, manage expectations, and the flow of the conversation for each and every user avoiding disappointment and confusion.
Conversational apps have omnichannel flexibility. They must be able to take place on any messaging channels.
- Conversational bot typical modules
- ASR testing specifics
- NLU testing specifics
- Dialog flow testing specifics
- ML AI testing specifics
Test case that are going to be executed during the workshop:
Chatbot scenario testing
- card balance
- call forward to live agent
Theoretical knowledge that you will gain:
- How to define test objects in a conversational app depending on test level
- How to apply test design techniques while testing a conversational app
- How to define test coverage when testing a conversational app
Practical skills that you will gain:
- how to define equivalence classes
- how to handle edge cases and errors
- how to test chatbot dialog flow
Tools that you will learn how to use:
- Pairwise generators
Speaker: Oleg Grudko
- 4 years of experience in the field of chatbot testing
- tested chatbots for companies such as Royal Bank of Canada, Vodafone, Piraeus Bank, Alfabank and others.