The webinar will take place on July 12, start at 19:30 (GMT+3).
Language — English.
We invite you to the free Webinar: Nailing Job Interview in English.
This webinar will help you to bring your career to the next level, landing the desired position.
- Why employers conduct interviews and what they are looking for in your answers
- Most common interview questions and answer samples for experienced IT professionals and starters
- Behavioral questions and techniques to nail them
- How to discuss salary/rate (for remote work and relocation)
- Questions to an interviewer
- Preconditioning yourself for an interview in English
Theoretical knowledge that you will gain:
Principles and techniques for cracking a job interview.
Practical skills that you will gain after the webinar:
Participants will be able to:
- Create answer scripts for the most common interview questions
- Ask interviewers relevant and meaningful questions
- Keep calm and express their best selves during an interview in English.
Who will be interested:
Every IT professional who’s preparing for an interview in English.
The minimum level of knowledge that a listener should have:
At least B1 English level.
- Career Coach with 8+ years of experience on the Global Tech market
- Former Technical Recruiter working on the USA and Canada Tech markets, and helping tech professionals all over the world to relocate to the USA
- Author of the Crack That Interview and Crack That English courses.