International startups, check this out! Apply to the MIT EF CEE Acceleration Program until 30th June: https://bit.ly/3wu6Ymi
And grab your chance to:
Receive up to €10,000 grant for soft-landing and in-kind services!
Receive up to €50,000 grant for product development and proof of concept with corporate Partners!
MIT Enterprise Forum CEE is the Poland Prize operator. Besides all the amazing benefits that are awaiting you in the Autumn 2022 edition, you will also get a chance to:
- Gain access to global networking opportunities and present your innovation to potential partners and investors;
- Participate in the series of proven workshops based on the MIT methodology;
- Catalyze pilot and commercial implementation of your products in accelerator’s partner companies
- Receive complex support in the development of your startup;
- Receive legal support and mentoring;
The list goes on, but the amount of support that you’ll get out by joining our program is enormous.
Pilot your solution in partner companies such as Adamed, MCX, Bank Pekao SA, PZU SA, Rossmann, Saint Gobain, Unimot and Żabka Polska.
Apply to the MIT EF CEE Acceleration Program until 30th June: https://bit.ly/3wu6Ymi
Note: Only startups that meet formal requirements mentioned in the terms & conditions available on www.mitefcee.org will be granted with Poland Prize subsidy. Poland Prize is implemented under Measure 2.5 of the Smart Growth Operational Program financed by the European Regional Development Fund.