This educational program has been developed for talented Juniors with basic knowledge in engineering who want to study & grow with EPAM and build a successful career in IT.
Participants will receive all the necessary knowledge and support from EPAM mentors. The program focuses on the basics of Front-End Development and will provide hands-on experience of working on real projects.
Junior Front-End Online Program is a remote paid internship, dedicated to students, young graduates, and people looking for professional reconversion from any city in Romania!
- Program and selection language: English
- Registration end date: July 4th
- Training start date: July 25th
- Format: remote
- Location: Romania
- Duration: 6 months (3 months learning + 3 months project activities)
- Estimated time engagement: 40 hours a week
- Schedule: 2 mentoring calls per week during business hours
- Compensation: all participants will be paid during the program
After completing this program, the successful candidates will get an opportunity to continue their path within EPAM according to their level, skills, and available opportunities.
The formal condition for obtaining employment after the program is the candidate’s access to the Romanian labor market in the scope enabling employment at EPAM Systems (Romania). That is why we invite candidates with free/legalized access to the Romanian labor market. Ukrainian citizens who left the country and are planning to relocate to Romania, are encouraged to participate.
- analytical thinking and ability to solve non-standard tasks
- deep understanding of data structures, OOP and CSS3 fundamentals
- programming experience in any language
- minimum required English level — Intermediate (B1)
Registration for the program is available here.
Useful materials, links, and book recommendations for Juniors are available on our social media pages:
- Facebook — www.facebook.com/EPAM.Romania/
Підписуйтеся на Telegram-канал @junior_dou_ua, щоб дізнаватися про найактуальніші можливості для початківців.