What do we offer?
Internship program with scholarship for Full Stack Developer with the possibility of employment.
After successful graduation, you will become a part of our company as developer on energy, banking or manufacturing projects.
You will need at least an intermediate level of English.
✔️ Start: 27.02.2023;
✔️ Duration: 5 weeks;
✔️ Up to 12 students in 1 group;
✔️ 8 hours a day, 5 days a week;
✔️ Mixed format of study (online/offline);
✔️ Locations: remotely.
What does our hiring process look like?
1. You send your CV and cover letter in response to our open vacancy.
2. Call with recruiter + online prescreen.
Recruiter contacts you, if your CV has been chosen for further steps.
*If this doesn’t happen during 14 working days, your CV was probably rejected or postponed to the future hiring (next studying group). We are sorry, but we are not able to contact all candidates in person due to the huge amount of applications, and hope for your understanding.
3. Technical interview.
4. If you successfully pass the previous stages, you will get an offer to our Internship program.
6. Final exam (graduation project).
7. Best students will get an offer to work in Unicorn.
1. We have small groups, so we don’t contact all applied candidates at once. Sometimes we offer to join the next group if we don’t have free places in the current one.
2. Some lectures are given in English, as well as the final graduation project.
What will you get after:
- Scholarship while studying and a full-time job after the graduation. As of now — remotely, but when it is possible — mixed schedule of remote and office work at our offices in Ukraine — Kyiv or Ternopil;
- Long-term co-operation;
- Close co-operation with development teams and clients;
- Vacation, paid sick leaves, insurance;
- Company events (trainings, sport activities, charity activities).
How to become an intern in Unicorn? Send your CV 👈
Підписуйтеся на Telegram-канал @junior_dou_ua, щоб дізнаватися про найактуальніші можливості для початківців.