A strong landing page is essential to converting web visitors into sales leads and customers.
Matt Foley, Managing Director of Incubation Services and Embark at NextCorps, will help you fix your landing pages and get on the path to sales. Join this free virtual session to learn how to:
- Set goals for converting prospects into customers, and track your progress.
- Write headlines and subheads (often referred to as H1/H2 copy) for clarity and comprehension.
- Develop clear and consistent calls to action.
- Outline a content strategy for your website home or landing page.
- Assess low-cost, easy-to-use landing page builders. (There are many startup-friendly options out there.)
Don’t miss the opportunity to see how easy it is to create a powerful lead conversion engine, if you use the right tools. In fact, Matt will build a landing page live during the workshop.
This session is ideal for early-stage companies that want to establish an online presence or strengthen their existing website to attract, nurture, and convert customers, and generate sales revenue.
This is a virtual workshop. Details to join via Zoom will be shared with all registrants.
Registration by link: www.eventbrite.com/...87?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch