Swiss-Ukrainian IT-BRIDGE — is the B2B meeting between Swiss and Ukrainian companies and experts from IT-industry to exchange information and make new contacts.
➡️When: March 29, 15:00
➡️Where: Zurich, swissICT office (Vulkanstrasse 120, Zürich)
➡️Registration is required: bit.ly/3xLcTnP
Russia’s military invasion has dealt a huge blow to all sectors of the Ukrainian economy. The main issue for Swiss companies that have contractors and partners in Ukraine is safety and reliability guarantees.
How did Ukrainian IT-companies adapt to the new conditions during the war? Real strategies for companies to ensure stable operations and customer support.
To find the answers and to get more actual information swissICT and Swiss-Ukrainian Business Association invite you to participate in the
Event benefits for participants
for Ukrainian IT companies:
1. A unique opportunity to present yourself and own opportunities;
2. To establish new business contacts during the event;
3. To conclude profitable cooperation contracts;
4. To find out the latest IT opportunities, to share experiences.
for Swiss representatives:
1. To find out key information about the IT sector of Ukraine;
2. To get acquainted with the proposals of Ukrainian IT companies in various sectors;
3. To get contacts of potential providers of the necessary services with the desired portfolio;
4. To conclude profitable contracts for further cooperation.
14:30 — 15:00 Registration, welcome coffee
15:00 — 15:15 Opening words
SwissICT — Christian Hunziker
USBA — Dmytro Sidenko
15:15 — 15:40 Ukraine’s IT sector in times of war — Transformation and future prospects
Yevgeniy Protsyuk, Head of USBA IT-committee, CEO Reddytec GmbH
15:40 — 17:00 Growth despite the full scale war: real stories from Ukrainian IT-companies
17:00 — 19:00 Networking Reception
All presentations will be held in English.