We continue developing the Quality Assurance community at Symphony Solutions by inviting expert guests to share their knowledge with Symphonians. Hey QA professionals, join us for an insightful workshop with Contract Testing podcast host Lewis Prescott.
Meet our Speaker: Lewis Prescott, QA Lead at Cera Care
- 9+ years in Quality Assurance;
- QA Lead at Cera Care — one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups;
- Course author at Test Automation University;
- Has a podcast talking about Contract Testing;
- Volunteer within the local community at Code Club, mentor, and occasional conference speaker;
- Enjoys teaching the younger generation how to code.
At the workshop, we’ll learn about:
Bi-directional Contract Testing: what, when, and how does it differ from consumer-driven contract testing?
- Benefits of using contracts in testing.
- How to save time by reusing your existing end-to-end tests.
- Scale your tests faster with contract testing.
- Learn contract testing through your existing tools.
- Testing integrations without costly and difficult-to-maintain environments.
What do you need for the workshop:
The session will have a GitHub repository which Lewis will share at the beginning of the session so that you can follow along. The prerequisites are Nodejs and an IDE (We’ll use VS Code).
Take the chance to learn contract testing! Register now — bit.ly/40Gad7r
When: April 13, 3 PM
Where: Online, Zoom
Duration: 1 h
See you online!
Немає коментарівДодати коментар Підписатись на коментаріВідписатись від коментарів