We are thrilled to introduce our International Internship Program, offering a unique opportunity to embark on a global journey in sales management within the IT industry.
Join our internship program, ’Beyond Borders, Beyond Clocks,’ and become an Assistant Sales Development Representative in the Sales Department at Viseven.
The Frontline Sales Internship Program, designed for students, graduates, and career switchers, provides a pathway to kickstart an IT career, with the opportunity to receive an offer and employment contract by the end of the program.
As part of this program, you will work from 3 pm to 11 pm, collaborating with talented professionals from diverse countries and cultures.
Our ideal candidate is:
- fluent in English (at least Upper-Intermediate);
- familiar with MS Office tools (especially PowerPoint);
- a great communicator (verbal and written).
Main activities during the Internship:
- proactively reach out to prospects on LinkedIn and via email (no cold calling required!);
- participate in meetings with potential clients to generate interest in Viseven products and services;
- define the pain points of our clients and come up with relevant solutions;
- hand over qualified leads to the Account Executive to close deals.
- duration: 6 months
- full-time: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
- evening schedule: 3 pm to 11 pm (Kyiv time)
- signing a Training Agreement and NDA;
- remote format
What our intern will receive:
- mentorship and career advice;
- paid scholarship 180 EUR/month;
- practical experience in IT, sales, and marketing;
- certificate of successful internship completion;
- skills for future career advancements: CRMs, Jira, Confluence, MS Office tools.
Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity! Apply now and step into a world of endless possibilities!
To apply for this program, please follow the LINK
Підписуйтеся на Telegram-канал @junior_dou_ua, щоб дізнаватися про найактуальніші можливості для початківців.