Что произошло со Startup-lab?

На их сайте новостей как-то давно нет, никаких мероприятий новых тоже.

Просто интересно — презентовал им свою идею — сказали, что супер интересная, но сыроватая (у меня только концепция) — и в итоге заглохло.

Если кто в курсе — что произошло?

👍ПодобаєтьсяСподобалось0
До обраногоВ обраному0
LinkedIn
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter

ребята, будьте умными. прежде чем кому-то показывать оформляйте на существенные вещи в своих старт-апы патенты ну или провижины хотя бы: =)

to Startup Lab: Спасибо за ответ, интересно только почему инкогнито?;)

2 clewer one

I stopped looking for now. I am doing projects locally with developers in US.

BTW how is it going Jean? Have you found any partners or ideas? Have you revived any feedback?

As far as I understand no, at least I can’t see any formal connections.

Startup Lab is working. Unfortunately not as active as we could. We will try to change it after holidays. We are still looking for the ideas and evaluating everyone we get. Some are good although not good enough to put pre seed investments on the table. At the moment we are reviewing only one startup we think has potential. There are also several ideas we plan to get back to after Christmas season. We promise that in 2010 you hear about Startup Lab more and we hope that we will find startup worth to make first investments

They offered help for IT startups. I don’t think they already have some success stories because they started only 6 month ago. Check here for details
www.startup-lab.com
www.developers.org.ua/...25/startup-lab

www.developers.org.ua/...orben-majgaard

what kind of services did Startup-lab offers
are there any success stories? Any companies that I can read about that started with the help of Startup-lab
I would like to learn more about that.

Thank You

Підписатись на коментарі