Как найти выпускников вузов для работы?

Я заинтересован в сотрудничестве с выпускниками киевских вузов для совместной работы над проектом. Многочисленные поездки в Киев и поиск не привели к успеху. Хочу попытать свое счастье на dou.ua, возможно здесь смогу найти специалистов с которыми можно сотрудничать и которые могут помочь.

Я работаю в поддержке телекоммуникационных систем. За последние 16 лет работы по миру накопилось достаточно опыта, чтобы знать пробелы на рынке и их решения.
Я склонен к Cloud и BIG Data, даже собираюсь присутствовать на большой конференции на следующей неделе. Не уверен, что конференция будет на английском, но думаю должно быть интересно.

Я надеюсь найти помощь здесь, любые предложения/идеи/ рекомендации.
Спасибо!

👍ПодобаєтьсяСподобалось0
До обраногоВ обраному0
LinkedIn
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter

омг, нет ничего проще, зайди в любой технический вуз и поговори с заведующим кафедры эвм/информатики, он тебе подскажет фамилии студентов с хорошей успеваемостью

Ah working for Netcracker. I have worked with a few of your colleagues back in the days in Ventelo Norway.. :)) Svetlana actually if u know her.

Знаю историю одного крупного проекта в Mobile, который начинался с 3-х студентов, которых инвестор отобрал в процессе проведения профильной олимпиады в одном из технических вузов.

Well i have expertise, i have the product and market gaps knowledge so why not. And its a win-win situation. As i mentioned i need some experts who already have experience and rest can be fresh students with a will to learn and develop skills.

Lets see how it goes. I will be in Kiev on Friday so i can interview some face 2 face if i hit some luck.

So thanks guys for your support. This forum is turning out to be much helpful than i imagine.
So i am not interested in going through HR companies and all that as i am trying to do this in my own way from the experience i have in the industry.

So in short here is what i am after and what i offer:

AS i mentioned the project is developing a platform using Big Data for telecom sector. Now what i am intending to do is get some fresh IT Graduates who are keen to learn what is important to be in the industry and not just provide them work experience but also pay them a monthly salary and offer a permanent contract.

I am looking for mainly SQL developers, Java experts, frontend developers (PHP, JScript or any other industry best products) and also some UX developers.

However i am also looking for some experienced candidates who have worked previously on such projects so i can form a team in Kiev to develop the product.

I will take the advise on searching on the websites mentioned but i believe i want to personally interview the candidates i hire to see their capabilities and team-fit and hence why instead of advertising and getting 1000’s of CV’s i am being picky.

Hope this clarifies..

Thanks

Желаете чтобы студенты платили вам деньги за то, что они будут на Вас работать и набираться опыта?

They will be paid of course. There is no such thing as a “Free Lunch” they say in England :)

Попробуйте в социальных сетях написать админам пабликов ВУЗов, там разместят ваше объявление. Походите по универам, расклейте обьявления на досках обьявлений в ВУЗах через администрацию. Но это такое, взгляд со стороны.

Any suggestion on where i can find it. The problem is i do not speak Russian/Ukranian so this is a challenge. Is there any forums maybe where students talk about possible work?
Sorry for the english.

Google translator works very goog for you, Deepak!
As it said, the best technical institute in Ukraine is KPI. I’m studying in NAU, but also always reading KPI pages on social networks.
For my personal opinion, most popular page for discussing sysadmins and programming stuff is IT KPI, here is: vk.com/itkpi
You can suggest a post to this community with your proposal, and most of the clever students in Ukraine will read it. If you not sure in Ukrainian you may contact me, or suggest a post in English.
With love,
Oleg.

English here is OK. If you want to find graduates that speak English — use English.

To come somewhere is useless. You can’t find needed person just looking on him.

When people speak about work, they almost never advertise themselves. It’s about privacy. We here are having stupid “traditions” of HR to spam everybody heavily, so people hide a fact they are interested in finding job.

DOU — is a career resource of ukranian IT sphere. We don’t have any other.

For hiring we use djinni.co — it’s anonymous job seeking. But it’s not free for those who hire.
If you represent a company — create company profile on DOU and use jobs.dou.ua

Підписатись на коментарі