My work experience in Decision Mapper

First of all I will write down my own mistakes. For sincerity and so that they do not come and drown me in poop.

1. I have failed with deployment of application into AWS, this took several days. Because all details I got was, do it as in that project. Although they were totally different applications. “DEVOPS CAN DO EVERYTHING” principle is wrong. I cannot deploy application without knowing what it needs. I will not take your time with all the details. But, I had almost zero details, and whenever I asked for information, i got:

a. Do it as that project.
b. Who is the developer? We do not know.
c. Who did the test environments? No answer.

I was curious what I did wrong, and asked. Do you know what I got as an answer? Nothing.

Application needs a sub-domain, and obviously I am asking for that domain and sub-domain, “as you wish” was the answer. After asking several times, I got domain and sub-domain, but do you know what happened? Guess from first try, it was not working, after asking several times, they configured the sub-domain.

And so on.

2. I have failed sending reports for some months, there were different reasons for that, I was tired, forgot, and so on, but I forgot, and loss of motivation. No tasks were avoided. Everything was completed on time.

3. They asked me to leave job, I did not do that from the beginning, But I did not, because I had a feeling that I can make a mistake. But, I swear, at least 10 Hours a day I was working on DM also on weekends. Client was calling even at 7 AM. But, I was told that I am not available when it is needed.

Possibly I am not understanding well, maybe I am and idiot, not sure, but there are strict rules on leading or managing company, team, project and so on, dos and don’ts.

1. Niraj did not want me to tell djinni.co that I was hired by them, because, he wants less investment on employee so that he can fire anytime.
2. No organizational structure. You can get tasks from anyone, anytime, anywhere. Particularly I did not know who was my direct manager.
3. No plan for future, they will not tell which technologies you should learn for transfer to another project. They can just tell after 4 months that you do not know this thing. Goodbye.
4. No teamwork. In my case I did not get any help or any real, and meaningful criticism about
5. I was told that i should everything on my own. I am asking too many questions. I had 2 days for analysis of an application which needs around 10 dependency applications, which it was possible to say this: “Application was developed dependent on these applications, these ports” or just write a requirements.txt file.
6. I got credentials for client systems, for more than 2 weeks. I am not sure about exact time but around 2 weeks. And they
7. They do not keep promises. I was told that work schedule is independent. But forced to work from 9 to 6, and when I asked about leaving for some hours, I was again, told to it after work. But you cannot go to doctor which works until 6 PM at 7 PM, right?
8. They do not give a Scheiße about your problems. I had health issues in my family. And I did not want to tell the real reason so that they do not think I am trying to avoid working. But their answer was, production, release, after 3 weeks. We cannot. And when I told that I have problems, they did not even ask what type of problems. Ignored, and no day off. Now, I think that I had to leave at that moment.
9. I was called liar. Once I suddenly spilled "Red Bull"(this is not payed ad) on my laptop. I told my PM that I have spilled and at least for 3 4 hours I will not be able to work, because I spilled "Red Bull"(this is not payed ad). After I told, I am cleaning juice.

First It was red bull, and now it is juice? Why are you lying to me?

I think I do need to explain anything here.
10.In September I went to vacation for 2 weeks, I had to take my laptop with myself, because there were tasks every day, every night I had to stay late because we are going to production.

I wrote a lot of things, and let’s agree we could fix or avoid all of these issues very easily, and we face them almost in any job. But they have a talent of making it bigger a problem.

I did not have exact issues like Ivan, but here is my case they were looking for ways to avoid paying me. We agreed on salary, and Niraj took another way: I will pay you only for tasks I have assigned. You have to be available always, do not work anywhere else, I will pay you only for assigned tasks, i do not have tasks for you. No comments.

I did not create problems for them. Documentations were written, deadlines met, productions ready, their Scheiße cleaned. I was naive, and thought that I was the main source of problems, but now I do not think so. I will keep my professionalism and although I did not sign any NDA, will not tell names of projects, colleagues, clients. But how does such big client agreed to work with them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update 1:

I do not know if this means something but, here is result of 30 minutes investigation that I did.

1. After sometime I have started to look for Niraj Kumar, who is current CEO of company. There were several LinkedIn profiles, which actually does not match. Because LinkedIn photo, djinni.co and skype photos does not match. And actually I think that Niraj does not exist. Although in registration licenses he is the CEO.

In the beginning I was told that they have an office, they have designer and some developers there. As you would expect the office is the address which is registered, or if you have several you have to show all of them.

202 E 22nd St Suite 1
New York, NY 10010

This is the address in website and in registration. (check it here: www.dos.ny.gov/...​ps/bus_entity_search.html) But this is not an office, it is a flat, and no one is there. You can just take the address and search for it, you will find some advertisements where this flat is open for rent. At time when I was searching for it, in October I guess, it was already 22 days open for rental.

I have searched for other people working there almost all of them are working from home.

2. They are making all the payments through Payoneer. if you search for “payoneer scam” you will find too much results, so much that an enterprise system should directly say no to such payment systems. Their registration is in USA, but their bank is in one of tax heaven islands, and a lot of people have been scammed by them. I was lucky enough, Payoneer is not working in my country, so we agreed for bank transaction. After all of this, they did not want to make transaction through Western Union (ok, I understand that this is not a corporate/enterprise payment system).

I am not telling that having all of your workers remote is a problem, no it is not. If employer and employee has agreement, one gets result and the other one salary, no problem. BUT WHY DO YOU LIE IN EVERY STEP?

👍ПодобаєтьсяСподобалось0
До обраногоВ обраному0
LinkedIn
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter

Horrible company which will not pay to You after left.
You will not find any truth any help....

Just curious, whether the above comment will still trigger a crowd of dickheaded bots with great skills in deep rimming or all of them just killed themselves against the nearest bricked wall.

Will see. Company was unclean and still unclean :) Stable company.....

A typical bot infestation.

For sincerity and so that they do not come and drown me in poop.

They come when a dirty-handed organization hires a low-caliber reputation company, but they only make it worse.

Шо, знов винесло цього страждальця з касти воєнов і купу його вєрних ботів ? Всім прямая дорога на веселе.ойті. На лучче вам нічого не нужне. Дєдушка помне всьо.

а якби тобі філки не скинули тобі б норм було, нє? навіть в найгіршій канторі розраховуються з самими гавно-работніками і тоді кажуть давай давсвіданя.

Я мабуть погано написав.
ТС я взагалі не чіпаю , він маладєц, хлопець дряпається з гімна й думаю вже видряпався.
А от ота кумарь-шарага, це щось особенне, я був писав в гілочку про них. І те,що тут повилазили ботіки — ето теж шось показує — а саме якість отої шараги в Вінниці ,здається.

Cпочатку я подумав що Decision Mapper—це така посада, щось типу Decision Maker :) І чувак зараз розкаже як він працював цим самим маппером.
Потім рефлекторно подумав що це якось пов’язано с серіалізацію в JSON, Jackson і це все.

Далі почитав по діагоналі і подумав—нашо я це читав? Хоч одна з цих всіх історій принесла якусь користь?

Вау! Ну треба ж таке, набіг запоребрикових кочових «міньйонів». С̶ав̶п̶ад̶еєн̶іе̶?̶ ̶Н̶є ̶д̶у̶м̶а̶ю̶!̶ Цирк як він є!

Якщо гівноїдство стало особливістю менталітету, медицина — безсила.
Хоча, насправді, склад переважної більшості співробітників цього корита знімає багато питань, окрім одного єдиного: навіщо взагалі продовжувати цю клоунаду на ворожому анально огородженому придуркуватим РКНом форумі? Невже хтось там у тіпо керівництві і справді настільки відбитий, що й досі плекає надію хайрити розробників з України? Поділіться контактами дилера, а?!

Just wait, Pavel, Niraj and others will join.

Друзья. Открою один секрет. Все мы люди в команде и если разработчик хочет стать частью команды ему нужно уметь строить отношения с людьми.
DM это не компания в советском союзе с плановой экономикой. Это живая команда со стабильностью энтерпрайза и отношениями стартапа. Это достигается путем построения взаимоотношений в команде и с клиентами, и личной заинтересованностью в достижении результата а не тупом выполнении задания.
Скажу честно, если вы привыкли работать по документации и четко выполнять только то что описано таске, это компания не для вас.
Мы строим команду. Поэтому нам нужны живые люди которым самим интересно развиваться в IT. У которых есть своя внутренняя мотивация для которых дизайн/программирование/тестирование/менеджмент это не способ заработать деньги (хотя зарплаты тут не маленькие) а способ самовыражения и самореализации. Я уверен что только такие люди смогут и должны работать в DM.

Зарегистрирован 16 октября

Ой, маладца, еще один бот-аккаунт и бот-комментарий сделал.

BUT WHY DO YOU LIE IN EVERY STEP?

я думаю у тебя в виду твоего нулевого опыта в работе и в жизни не хватает понимания бизнеса, жизни, отношений с людьми, отношений в коллективе — ты видишь все через детские очки, мама он у меня игрушку отобрал, папа побейте его, и главная проблема которая в этом возрасте зазнавшаясь молодежь почему что считает что она пришла куда то работать и ей уже всё и все должны, ты кто такой что бы тебе на все вопросы давали ответы? ты вообще уверен что ты имеешь право знать определенную информацию? что ее тебе вообще можно доверить? если в компании толковый HR то он сразу отнес тебя в категорию тех кто при любом первом случае пойдет срать по форумам и раскрывать коммерческие тайны даже не понимая что это коммерческая тайна, в порыве какого то детского гнева, не позорься

Чувак, проснись, ты обосрался. Тебе даже лень зарегать еще один бот аккаунт чтобы писать комменты самому себе.

«чувак», как ты выразился — если не умеешь пользоваться такой схемой общения — иди к кому нибудь на стену, для особо одаренных — каждый пост — начало нового обсуждения — и не ответив кому нибудь, а никого не было — я не могу в эту ветку общения сделать новый коммент, так для самых думающих, мысли разложены 2 поста с разным контекстом что бы под одним постом не разводили длинный срачь в котором обсуждения перпутаны. В одной ветве я добавил еще пару мыслей по той же теме — вернись на первый курс и поищи информацию таком типе данных как дерево, такой формат общения и так ущербный, а если еще и всё вкучу пихать то потом никто ладу не даст когда зайдет что вообще к чему и где нить разговора отдельного

«DEVOPS CAN DO EVERYTHING» principle is wrong

это громкое утверждение, которое не правильно — если речь идет о глобальном проекте, конечно — все части проекта должны делать специалисты своего направления, а если нужно сделать калькулятор — то выглядит как: компания плохая потому что в ней нет делателя кнопок «+» «-» я ведь не могу быть специалистом во всем, сделать кнопки 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 — я уменю, а кнопки «+» и «-» я делать не умею, не могу же я уметь делать все. А еще кнопка «=» кто будет разработчиком кнопки «=»? почему Вы не не отвечате кто у Вас разработчик кнопок «=»!!!!! а кто будет проверять то как я сделал кнопки 1, 2, 3, 4, 5??? я не получил от Вас ответов!!!!! Вы вообще не дееспоспособная компания!!! вы не даете мне ответов!!!!!
// я увидел в этом крике души именно такую ситуацию

ну можно к ней конечно к ней добавить: ой, извинте кнопку 4 не сделал потому что у меня ноут сломался, а на кнопку 5 я разлил ред бул и по этому она будет плохо работать, но Вы все равно плохая компания потому что не отвечаете мне кто будет разработчиком кнопок равно, а еще я тут порылся в интернете и не нашел информации о Руководителе компании, да вы наверное вообще подпольная контора, и не понятно что вы делаете, наркотики-оружие-девочки потому что о вашем директоре нет публичной информации в сети

I really appreciate that you have created account just to answer me. Who is going to come next? Niraj? First, The red bull thing was not an issue with company but with so called “Project Manager”, whose understanding about project management was, demand, demand, demand. That is not how it works.
Secondly, do you read what you are write? Really? + and -, and for making it even more ridiculous added 1,2,3,4,5? Is this your understanding of IT processes. You have compared, finger with sausage. I have been working for 8 years now, I saw enough of this poop, and I know how it works.
Third, About how much money did I bring. In which age are you left? Feodalism? Slavery? Do you really think that giving money for the job is all you need to do to an employee? The fact that you have agreed to these terms does not mean that it is the right thing to do.

No need to prove me anything, I have been there, and I saw who does not keep there promises. I saw who is sincere, who is mot. You provided better opportunities for those who you do not want to loosr because your whole project will go down with them. Typical bodyshopper, that is left in feodalism era. One thing, just one thing bot to tell djinni.co that I have been hired, tells about respect to an employee.

Компания на рынке уже достаточно давно, и в ней работают порядка 100 человек, работают успешно

Порядка 100 человек, только часть из них из Украины (какая часть кстати? допоустим четверть, корректное допущение?) и аж 2 негативных фидбека за год. То есть каждый десятый с кем вы имеете дело идет писать негативный фидбек на вас? И это только те, кто идет их писать, а сколько людей просто промолчат?

Це непонятне созданіє Olga Anderson кажись кодерша яка притворяєтся хрюшою. В неті на інших сайтах відгуків є більш ніж достатньо негативних відгуків про цю шарагу. Пагуглітє рібята. Імхо Olga і єсть Ніраж

Вы понимаете что сейчас доказываете культуру компании? Вы показываете как относится компания к окружающим. Если и я был неправ во всем этом вы окончательно уничтожили репутацию и доказвли что я прав. Я знаю что в компании есть очень много достойных, адекватных людей, но вы не среди них. Судя по вашим комментам, можно подумать что все там куча идиотов которые не знают как себя вести среди людей. Это и есть двуличность. Вы может и ведете себя как лапочка перед кандидатом но здесь показали себя во всей красе. Это относится и к ангелок ангелок. Которая решила что называть себя ангелочком помогает. И Влад тут вообще не причём, не сотрудник компании и не представляет вашу компанию, а сдругой стороны зачем это? Один из ваших сотрудников который здесь комениютирует говорит от имени ангелок, у вас самой тут одно имя а в профиле другая.

Is it that famous Kumar from Dou? That one, afaik, offered ridiculously small salaries for programmers and whined why nobody wants to work at that price.

Niraj Kumar, Deepak Kumar, we have plenty of them. They all have hatched from the same egg.

Dear, Olga Anderson, yes, certainly, because I am not a programmer, but I am a devops engineer.

Olga, Hasan spent his time to help prospective candidates find out more about the company from the insider.
Do you mean that something in his description is inaccurate?

Could you answer my question here please?

which implies that all people who work or worked in well-known companies (Facebook, Google, Microsoft) or moved to other countries and write long posts about their experience, describe pros and cons, are ... not good professionals because

a person, who works well, doesn’t have enough time to write all this trash

I cannot believe your logic. You really think that I was writing it while I was working there? Really? I left the company in November, check the date of post. But anyways, hopeless. They already washed your brain it seems.

У меня к сотрудникам когда они начинают делать громкие заявления всегда один первый вопрос: что ты сделал в компании? каков результат работы в компании за этот период? сколько продуктов сделано? сколько модулей сделано? сколько денег принесла компании твоя работа? результат работы, ценность сделанного сотрудником должна быть хотя бы не меньше чем она заплатила этому сотруднику — что есть результат твоей работы? я повидал очень много умников, которые кроме как задавать вопросы и придумывать отговорки ничего не умеют, но говорить они мастера и потом начинается срачь везде где только можно от обиженной бестолочи, из того что увидел как раз показательный случай

And who are you to either judge or compare anybody’s programming skills? Yet another talking head? Or just another a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶.̶.̶.̶ drama queen who’s trying hard to become a star of the awesome.іt?

So far your answers imply that the only trash in the context of this topic is the company you’re poorly presenting.

Hopefully you do realize that Internet remembers everything and you’re just raising chances to get back to your native village when your skills of giving sarcastic boorish replies will become unclaimed by the current employer due to his upcoming bankruptcy or any other likely event that creatures such as you and him are bringing closer by clumsy bullish management and a “brilliant” disability to stop being jerks.

Probably you’ve heard that crap can’t drown and it makes you extremely happy. But you know what? It can! It just needs time to dissolve in surrounding liquid.

Лучше бы ты уже молчала, хрюшка.

Анна Шпак судя по всему тоже пользуется псевдонимом..

Olga Anderson, очєнь інтєрєсно, нахіба ви пишите в особисті повідомлення кожному хто лайкнув цей коментар, в тому числі й мені. «Может просветите?» Чи це просто у вас від доступу в інтернети вже дах зносить?

Цитрус от IT какой-то, ей-Богу).

Якщо у вас виникли непорозуміння із кимось, включаючи цю компанію, то можу зробити догадку, що ваша робота була не кошерна, і не заслуговувала уважного ставлення та адекватних реакцій.
Формула дуже проста: Працівник робить якісну роботу — компанія вчасно платить.
ДМ — справлялась на ура.

Я можу зробити іншу здогадку. Бо у мене теж було «непорозуміння» з керівництвом цієї компанії.
Керівництво могло б само написати щось у відповідь.

Так ж даний користувач пояснює, чому так ставалося. Не задеплоїв, бо не отримав необхідної інформації для цього завдання, а потім правильного налаштованого піддомену.
Залив ноут — так, але це трапилося тільки раз, і форс-мажор може статися з кожним. Це виглядає єдиною нехорошою ситуацією, яка склалася з його вини.
Зазвичай newbie беруть на позиції, де хтось дає завдання і підказує, як їх зробити. А ми бачимо, що даний користувач стільки часу справлявся сам у таких умовах.

Стосовно моєї ситуації, я не розумію, чому не можна було розійтися зі мною по-доброму, оплативши виконану мною роботу. Невже місячна зарплата українського програміста чи Data Scientist-а вартує ризику отримати проблеми з наймом досвідчених програмістів чи втратити замовника?
Дякую, так, на поточному місці роботи я маю і повагу, і вчасну виплату зарплати, ...

DM — Great management!

The management:

No much timetracking systems, enough to have well productivity and monthly report.

I was asked for daily reports, which was perfectly fine with me. You can confirm this from the management.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

A piece of my sympathy to you. Shit really happen and you were there 8-(

Thanks, but have to be sincere, this was a great experience for me :). I was 24 when started working with them, and I was a noob in all of this.

To be honest, nobody have to behave with you on a such way. Even though you were a newbie. Personally I think that it wasn’t a good experience at all

Agree, this was the only reason I thought, and you destroyed it. :) Thanks.

this is not bureaucracy, this was a torment.

Підписатись на коментарі