Reasons to Work in Dubai

After working in Dubai for almost 7 years now, I thought I’d come up with Five Reasons to Work in Dubai for the curious.

1. Financial — If you work in Dubai or anywhere in the United Arab Emirates for that matter, you enjoy an income tax free salary that will enable you to save up until you get tired of desert life and pack up your bags to jump into a plane to your next destination.

2. Multi-culture experience — In my current work, I am able to mingle with people from different nationalities learning about their language, culture and religion.

3. Adventure — Now that I’ve mentioned the financial part (must be the most important aspect of any relocation), we can discuss about what’s in store after work or during your holidays. Dubai is a perfect starting point to exotic destinations you can think of: the neighboring Middle Eastern countries like Jordan or Egypt. Europe is not that far with London only a 7 hour flight as going to Bangkok and Singapore. Maldives is nearer too.

4. Free trip home — Expat packages include 30 days of paid vacation every 12-18 months (depending on your company/employer) including round trip ticket to home country.

jobs.dou.ua/...​ire-mena/vacancies/81172

👍ПодобаєтьсяСподобалось0
До обраногоВ обраному0
LinkedIn
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter

I see only 4 reasons.

Dubai is a perfect starting point to exotic destinations you can think of: the neighboring Middle Eastern countries like Jordan, Syria or Egypt.

Syria? Seriously?

Коментар порушує правила спільноти і видалений модераторами.

Hi Kirill, you found me here! haha it was referred by a Ukrainian candidates that I recently placed, but not Sinaver. hope we can meet up for a coffee or something.

5 Reasons
1. Financial
2. Multi-culture experience
3. Adventure
4. Free trip home

Where is point 5?!!
You have injured my inner perfectionist.

Це такий хитрий рекрутер, він чекав цього питання щоб апнути топік
Хоча краще цей топік залишити бо малодовіри до таких методів

Це такий хитрий рекрутер, він чекав цього питання щоб апнути топік

Пусть это будет его самая значимая победа в жизни.

Why proposed salary triple than average while requirements are very modest?
Does it mean that after finishing “NDA work” employees will be disappeared?

actually that is tricky, interesting and pretty unique job :)

Good definition for “cat in the bag” in the quite distant country.
Interesting for one may be extremely bore for another.

I’d glad to say more about that cat but it’s NDA protected :)

1. высокая зп

2. высокая зп

3. высокая зп

4. нету налога (пока) на высокую зп

5. Морько!

Она так же достаточно высокая, в сравнении со среднеевропейской. Но тут один ньюанс — Не облагается налогом в ОАЕ ведь совсем не означает не облагается налогом нигде никогда, так ведь?

Обещанные 8-10к уже невысокая ? (Да еще без налога)

так це ж ІТ в Україні!

Оригінальна стаття -> 5 Reasons to Work in Dubai and 5 Reasons Not To

і її продовження
...and five reasons NOT to.

1. Heat — This one is the most obvious.
2. Multi-cultural experience — ..., I know people who do not like to work with but their own.
3. Driving — It is said that there are 200 different nationalities living in Dubai. That means, people put various meanings and practice to what is called safety driving.
4. Noise — Dubai is a city that’s not finished yet. It’s a work in progress everyday ...
5. Second class citizen — You are in another country not your own so that categorizes you as a guest and in some cases, second class citizens

А че, пункты 3,4,5 чемто в Киеве принципиально отличаються ? %)

Съезди на денёк, расскажешь. Думаю, переосмыслишь слово «кардинально».

Сам то был? Кста, оказываеться у них уже тоже безвиз; слава шокаладнику; надо будет съезбить.

Не был. Но со всеми факторами по отдельности знаком. Сложить их вместе — это как за три фазы подержаться.

У них и раньше был «безвиз», только стоил сто баксов.

6. Нельзя бухать, или, по крайней мере, выйти из офиса, пройти 200 метров и наткнуться на очередной крафтовый паб.
7. Телесные наказания.

Є їх там, моя колега до Лондону працювала в Дубаї інженером.

2. Multi-culture experience — In my current work, I am able to mingle with people from different nationalities learning about their language, culture and religion.

Hate that!

3. Adventure

F@ck that!

4. Free trip home

Just believe that :)

Reality:
1. Islam. By it norms, you are an enemy, and have to be killed. May be they don’t, but you are still an enemy.
2. English. Their spoken English is far from good. You can buy a drink with it, but how about work?
3. Native language. They use it, you don’t, so you is an outsider by default. Not a chance you can go through this barrier.
4. Laws. You have to live by them. Try to learn them before you ever think to touch that land.

2 things are inevitable: laws and medicine.
You’ll get to exposed to the very vast of the micro world creatures, and believe me, some of them will try to kill you. They definitely can. And you’ll never have a chance to respond this risk without an aid. But you do remember, I hope, that you are inherently considered as an enemy for Muslims, so try to predict are the doctors Muslims? What about insurance company workers?
Adventure they said. It’s will be unforgettable adventure — to break a law, and to know it only after you did it. While others (locals especially and tourists) do the same things not being punished, but you will be. Did you think you can contact your lawyer when something happens? Think again. You have to ask him everything you thought you can do on public or in company. It’s the person #1 you have to relate when trying to get benefits from working overseas, especially in such hostile laws and traditions environment like the [censored] Islam.

You have new achievment:
adultery

це трохи не те

В тюрьме не буду спрашивать те чи не те :-)

English level — “Let me speak from my heart”.
Achievement unlocked!

Підписатись на коментарі