Сучасна диджитал-освіта для дітей — безоплатне заняття в GoITeens ×
Mazda CX 30

How to work in Ukraine without citizenship of Ukraine

Hi
As far as I understand that the create work permit complicated to a non-Ukranian for companies
How to work in Ukraine without citizenship of Ukraine (for it area)?

Regards

👍ПодобаєтьсяСподобалось0
До обраногоВ обраному0
LinkedIn
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter

Hi Osman, actually this topic was discussed here already:
dou.ua/ua-bureaucracy-article
also its translation into Ukrainian with some comments in English:
dou.ua/...​a/articles/ua-burrocracy

And yes, it is not trivial process to obtain all needed permissions. It’s a pity, but government institutions do not see any perk to make this process less painful for now. Is there any particular reason that you would like to do it in Ukraine? If yes, I mean if you have strong reason to be here like relationships etc. then I would advise to find a good lawyer. Please keep posting, it’s interesting how you manage with all this stuff.

Hi Dmitry,thanks for your answer.What is mean “PE”?

private entrepreneur. being PE you are not counted as employee, you agreement with company doesn`t regulated by labour law(for example vacations is not guaranteed but provided by most companies). 99% of this forum users are private entrepreneurs.

it is not trivial.
most Ukrainian companies make agreement with you as private entrepreneur, and to register as private entrepreneur you should have Ukrainian residence permit, but willing to be PE is not applicable reason to have residence permit.

Підписатись на коментарі