Сучасна диджитал-освіта для дітей — безоплатне заняття в GoITeens ×
Mazda CX 30

How can I get a Job in Kiev

Hello All,

I’m an Indian and currently living in India, my partner is living in Kiev and is working in a bank. I want to migrate to Ukraine and work there

I’m searching for job in Ukraine for very long time. I called many software companies in Kiev, all are saying, it’s difficult to get a job there..

The world is going towards globalization.
And if we are blowing the trumpet for globalization then why this partiality ???

I’ve talent then why Ukraine is not giving me chance to get a job... ??? Where as in India, I’ve seen many foreigners are working.. Even if in USA and UK many people are working who does not belong to same country..

its my requirement to get a job in Ukraine, If any one can help me, then please let me know...

Waiting for the response very eagerly

Thank You!
Jack!

👍ПодобаєтьсяСподобалось0
До обраногоВ обраному0
LinkedIn

Найкращі коментарі пропустити

Индус хочет работать в Украине. Это успех

Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter
Дозволені теги: blockquote, a, pre, code, ul, ol, li, b, i, del.
Ctrl + Enter
Today I got a mail from Kuadriga regarding job ..

But not sure, if they will take my interview :(

See the mail from her: :( :( :(

Hi Smruti,
Well this i the problem — we work with all our employees as with independent contractors (actually almost all Ukrainian IT companies work like this) so you need to be private entrepreneur to sign such contract. And since it’s really long and complicated process for foreigners to register as private entrepreneur in Ukraine we prefer to work only with those who already have all the documents in place.

Sorry for that and good luck in your further search!

नमस्ते

मैं भारतीय के साथ काम करने में खुशी होगी

ha ha ha ha.. thanx Sergi...
I’ll also feel nice while working with Ukrainian people..

It’ll give me lots of opportunity to learn from you people...

Being human, we should what is humanity ... We should know what is unity...Is n’t it ?? :)

Yes, we definetely should.

मैं हिन्दी का अध्ययन
मैं काम पर हिन्दी बात में खुशी होगी.

Индусский код.Теперь в Украине.

Коментар порушує правила спільноти і видалений модераторами.

Several years ago we were considering to hire an engineer from India. Mandatory skills were: analogue IC design, sigma-delta ADC/DAC background. The reason was simple: there were no such engineers available in UA.

It means that you have to poses a very specific knowledge to find a job here easily.

Otherwise there is no sense to hire you for a local company, as far as there are many other engineers with similar skills available here.

May be this practice will be changed in future.

Actually I don’t see a point of this topic.
What have you already done towards getting a job in Ukraine, besides just calling in many software companies?

it’s difficult to get a job there..

Who said it would be easy to get a job?

But I’m sure it’s not a big deal that you are foreigner, of course if you are qualified enough for position you want.

Hi Nikita,

I uploaded my resume in robota site... I gt lots mails frm tht site and i frwded my resume to the corresponding compnies... few of them reverted me back and whn I called them, they told me tht it’s not possible, some compny told tht they don’t hire the foreigners etc....

I called around 6-7 compnies... like Luxoft, Cikulm,..and few more.. I cant recollect thm exactly..

I spoke to kyiv post personnel to publish my resume bt it was nt successful....

And ask man independent HRs and few private compny’s HRs but I’ve not got any positive response frm any company...

There are a lot of reasons to get a negative response, are you sure that your’s foreigner status is the only reason that keeps you from getting a job?
Of course, when the company have to choose between candidate who speak language most of employees speak or not they choose first, maybe you should have some “extra” skills (if this is right word here) to make employer hire you, such as good English, good programming skills, etc.

As of now, when I gt cal frm HRs, they told me tht, You’re not hail from this country.. And currently they r nt hiring the foreigners coz of working visa

wht does it mean ??? Missing letters ...???? u r abt whch letter ??

Yeah, it would be much easier to read complete words. It’s not SMS and there is no limitation for characters length. May be on some forums it’s acceptable but I haven’t notice it yet. I think it’s not so hard to put one more letter to words

nt, frm, tht, wht, whch

and so on

ha ha ha.. Okay boss :) Adopted by chat words .. bad habit .. :)
Please read it as complete word... if I miss something..

i’ll do my best not to use chat words... :):)

Oh, chats, I’ve understood. It would be nice, thanks.

Jack, what is wrong about finding a freelance job anywhere and relocating to Ukraine (if you need a job primarily for earning a living, and not for a work visa)? Your skills list allows you to find a reasonable freelance position. Regarding your stay in Ukraine, if you are married with your partner and the marriage lasts for at least 2 years, you can get a residence permit. Otherwise, it would be better to search for a more open country in Europe, and relocate there together. One more idea is to find a company which has departments both in Ukraine and India, start working for it in India, and then ask for a transfer.

if we are shouting for globalization, then why we’re not giving opportunity globally

It’s a bit illogical to set this question for a country with the most complex tax system in the world and one of the highest levels of corruption, isn’t it? :)

* I neeed work visa.. because by tht i can live n earn there...
* I’m not married

* I’m thinking abt freelancing, but how it would be possible to get a visa to stay in Ukraine...

* And abt ur last question (abt tax system in Ukraine) ... he he he.. I know abt it... :) corruption is in every country ...

globalogic has branch in India.... and othr comnies as well... but they wont send me out there... because in India, most of the work are done....

If u see the statistics, all most all big compnies are in India because of talent here and also less expensive, so why they would send me to Ukraine... i had offer from globalogic.. bt they told me tht, ths requirement is for India... :)

I neeed work visa.. because by tht i can live n earn there...
Earlier it was written here that you have living permit. Isn’t it enough to live here and to work as a free-lancer?

No No No... I’m not citizen of Ukraine... So I dnt hv living permission in Ukraine... If I wud hv living permission, then I can get a job wthout working Visa...

Strange. Your friend told us that you have one.

Cо слов друга, резиденс пермит у него есть.

@brave dick: But I never received the mail from microsoft Ukraine.... I think their requirement is not matching my skill :(

Worked in various technology like (Shell, PERL, CGI, Expect, Python, XML, HTML, C++, Java, Linux, Unix, Sybase ASE, Postgress, Netezza, Oracle, Solaris, Red hat, Aix etc.. Manual/Automation Testing.... Tools like: QC, JIRA, Test track, test link, @task, Accurev, clear quest, Conquest, Share point, QTP (Newbie), wire shark, IBM web sphere and so on... a very quick learner, highly efficient and can handle the critical situations very easily

Либо ему 97 лет и он бородат, либо он зелен и толстоват.

Одно другого не исключает. Тролли почти бессмертны. Особенно тонкие.

Ukraine and global trends? How did you manage to connect the two?

ha ha ha ha.... what to do chap!! :) I really need a job in Ukraine :)

Honestly, you are in trouble. Employing a foreigner is an unusual thing here (who the hell longs for coming to Ukraine for work) and companies just do not take a trouble of messing with such trouble. Let us say that you will have hard time finding someone even familiar with bureaucracy involved.

You might have better luck checking with consulate if you could get a long stay/perm status here on business or possibly as a student. I assumed no marriage involved or the question would not be there in first place.

hmm... true... I agree wth u... I’ve kept it as last option to discuss wth consulate... bt before tht I shud try to get a job in my field....thts wht I’m doing now...lets hope for the best...

You are applying for a position where you are no more than a labor force unit (I assume you would take no offense at this) and there are vast resources lying out there, so there is no reason to dig that far and invite from abroad.

Yes some countries are interested in importing workforce, but in Ukraine... let us say noone here gives a flying fuck.

So your best best is to get in there through the easiest channel, non-working visa or company transfer whatsoever. Then you would possibly continue from there and even this path is not going to be easy.

Не устаю удивляться, насколько охотно на ДОУ всегда кормят тролей :)

Я похож на тролля? :) Я хоть в одном из тредов на этом ресурсе троллил?:)

Да и на ТС тоже вроде не похож :)
топик напоминает объявления о поиске работы: «молодая симпатичная девушка ищет работу, интим не предлагать»

Толщина запредельная! Я так понимаю — это у автора было тестовое задание перед принятием в команду платиновых троллей на korrespondent.net.

I’ve talent then why Ukraine is not giving me chance to get a job... ??? Where as in India, I’ve seen many foreigners are working..

What is your talent exactly then? How do you sell it? Why would you be more attractive than a local candidate, so that recruiter/HR would carry the burden of selling you to their customer, and later arranging paperwork for you (remember, Ukraine is quite bureaucratic and corrupt)? Because of the globalization itself? That is not what your potential employers would buy into. Your main target would probably be western companies outsourcing to Ukraine. Bear in mind, some of them have made this choice because of their biases or previous experiences with Asian labour markets. I would say that the fact you’re from India is mostly a minus to you in this situation. IMHO.

On any job market foreigner has higher entrance threshold. Ukraine is not exception, on the contrary. I’ve heard stories that it is relatively easier for a person with Indian/Pakistani background to get residence permit in an European country/US than in Ukraine given other similar conditions (employment). Unfortunately, the fact that our country suffer (as most of others) from lack of skilled professionals doesn’t make it much more open, especially from the official (authorities) point of view.

To sum up: it is possible to get a job for a talented person from India in Ukraine, but that will not be easy and you should be ready to knock on many doors. Good luck.

Heyaa... You are absolutely correct...

Here are the answers for few of ur Queries :)

* I’m Senior Software Engineer ( 5yrs of Experience in IT, worked with world’s largest investment bank, the multi billonaire MNCs and Indian MNCs)

* Worked in various technology like (Shell, PERL, CGI, Expect, Python, XML, HTML, C++, Java, Linux, Unix, Sybase ASE, Postgress, Netezza, Oracle, Solaris, Red hat, Aix etc.. Manual/Automation Testing.... Tools like: QC, JIRA, Test track, test link, @task, Accurev, clear quest, Conquest, Share point, QTP (Newbie), wire shark, IBM web sphere and so on... a very quick learner, highly efficient and can handle the critical situations very easily

* Worked in NETEZZA an IBM product (Datawarehousing Appliance), JP Morgan (Investment banking), the core testing member for Accounting System .. Worked in commodities, OTC, Derivative, FX, SWAP products so on..

* Worked on IBM storage manager (DS 3500 Series), SAS, Software raid array(RAID-5) and so on....

And frankly say, I’ve called many HRs from Ukraine, Some says we cant afford ur salary (with out asking me, how much is my expectation...(Is n’t it funny ?? ).. some says you need to take the working VISA first (Is not it funny ??? ) How can I get the VISA until I get the offer from company ????

btw.... My searching is still going on, hope I’ll get a job soon inUkraine, My only concern is if we are shouting for globalization, then why we’re not giving opportunity globally... Why are we doing partiality... Why why why why ?????

Well, I would personally have serious concerns when looking at such resume. 5 years in IT and such wide array of technological abbreviations? Often a sign of no real skills. Big names in the job list? Often means cannot work out of the box. Worked, worked worked, but nothing has been achieved. Hmmm.
Globalization? I’d say this is out of fashion nowadays. For quite some time. Even though it does still continues to roll out.

Globalization is not a fashion.. If it wud b thn, Russian wud not b in USA... Indian wud not be in UK... If u see in USA, thn u can see more 30 % population are of Indian .... Isn’t it globalization.. In kyiv street, u can find Indian hotels.. n people who r workin in tht hotel are Indians.. is n’t it ?? :) :) Or u need those hotel’s name as well :).. ha ha ha.....

And abt skill, In real, if u take a taxi driver and giv him a computer and giv him training for few days.. tn he’ll also b able to do coding.. even if he can do other work as well,which the high profile people do.....So why compny prefer a graduate and why they take interviews ????

Its because how they can handle situation n how they can analyse the things and how logical they r...

Actlly u’ve answer for ur question, only need to analyse it in depth......:)

If you take a taxi driver and train him to do coding for a few days, you are going to eventually end up with notorious phenomenon known as “Indian Software Development”. This actually explains why 90% of commenters here are ignoring your original question and choose to discuss this funnier thing.

Hello dear friend!
I’ll be glad to see you here.
I can propose you 20$ per month, it’s really best offer for you!
You’ll be work with greate project, more succesfull than facebook.

Do you know html or php?

Actually, it’s not really funny. I think that when a peson asks for help we should do it.If not, please, don’t try to show how funny you are ’cause you are trying to joke in a very rough manner and the result is miserable (Petrosian humor). In addition to your awful English it gives us the picture of you like of a redneck (Google will help you with this word). The only thing I realize from your message is that I prefer not to work with so narrow-minded and neglect people like you seem to be. Sorry, nothing personal. Just hate people doing like this.

P.S. And hate people using foreign languages without checking their mistakes

In addition to your awful English
jocke
Nice try :)

Thanks, I’m knowing my English level now. I’m pleased =)

Собственно, грамматику еще никто не отменял. В Вашем случае я бы все же порекомендовала употреблять Present Simple (сейчас я о первом предложении) и в предыдущем посте в последнем абзаце убрать слово be после will. Говорят, помогает))))

Кончились аргументы? Нечем крыть? Хочется оставить за собой последнее слово?

Дое**сь до опечатки собеседника, сделать больше ты ничего не сможешь

Опечатки и незнание времен — разные вещи. Тут пытались как раз к моей опечатке дое**аться

Hey Kseniya,

I’m not here to fight with you, As a HR first of all you should how to converse ....

2. From your message, it seems that you could not understand my message, that’s why u r vry confusing... See ur statements..

"

Actually, it’s not really funny.
"
"
cause you are trying to joke in a very rough manner
"

What does it mean ????

3. English is itself awful.. :) :) We can use multiple words at one place and vice-versa.. Is n’t it ??

4. You’ve already made it personal from your previous statements and now u r telling “Nothing personal”.... what is the meaning of personal ??? :) :)

Leave it...
Thanks for giving me good opinions.. :) Cheers!!!

This popst was not for you but for Ivan (an arrow under the post shows whom it was adressed). I think you just misunderstood me. I really wish you to find a job here in Ukraine. And I was just trying to protect you from rough Ivan’s jokes, ’cause 20$/month is nothing more than a joke. I think that you understand it.

Ooops.. Sorry, I misunderstood you... I’m very new to this page and can not understand the Ukrainian/Russian easily...

Hi Ivan, Many thanx ....

I think u’re a free lancer... :) btw.. If ur saying 20USD/Month in kiev.. ha ha ha are you kidding or what?? :) I have never been to Ukraine but I know about the economic standard of Kiev.. My girl friend is Living there :)

20 USD = 160 UKH ( Is not it ?? )

A paying guest in Kiev is = 800 UKH... how can I survive there???? :) :)

I can propose you 20$ per month, it’s really best offer for you!
убило:)
Hi Jack,
First start looking for the opportunities at jooble.com.ua then try to contact the companies, send your CV.
Note: The job market in Ukraine is highly demanding to skills and experience, and even if you may look well for some position, you should be really competitive so it worth the bureaucratic headache involved in hiring a non-citizen.

Good luck!

btw, also you can try such sites as work.ua and it.rabota.ua. You can find there many opportunities

Он в курсе. Собственно там и искал. Но почему-то компании которые его приглашали предлагали полностью черную схему оплаты. Естественно он не согласился :)
Поэтому и интересно, неужели человека с резиденс пермит так сложно устроить.
ЗЫ. Я бы помог если бы знал как. К сожалению, я не в курсе что надо для трудоустройства иностранца и насколько это хлопотно.

предлагали полностью черную схему оплаты. Естественно он не согласился

С волками жить — по-волчьи выть. Чёрная оплата ИМХО, наименьшее из зол, которое может подстерегать здесь нашего уважаемого гостя. И если она вызывает такое неприятие, то его шансы на выживание в целом минимальны.

Черная зарплата в нашей стране — благо. Не надо кормить Овощей с Кровосисями. У меня вон белая, так аж жаба давит, когда подумаю сколько этим *удакам каждый месяц отдаю.

Я просто не понимаю, я по-черному не работал.

Но это нормально когда ни в оффере, ни в контракте полный оклад не прописывают? Только белую часть суммы. Как потом в случае чего доказать?

А чего доказывать? Утром деньги — вечером стулья.

Никак (Ваш К.О.). Всё на честном слове, причём с адекватными людьми так можно работать годами без проблем и к обоюдной выгоде. Но искушение таки присуцтвует, а люди слабы, а потому надо отдавать себе отчёт, что первая же попытка со стороны нанимателя под любым предлогом невыполнить словесную договорённость должна стать сигналом к немедленному расставанию. Просто с целью минимизации потерь.

В данном случае иностранец несет куда больше риски, чем местный.

Как человек, который непосредственно работает с фрилансерами, могу сказать, что компании охотно вносят предоплату. И таким образом тоже несут риски. Более того, если компании адекватны, то все исходники и т.д (мы таким образом с иллюстраторами работаем и аниматорами). можно отправить после предоставления второй части оплаты. думаю, всегда можно договориться с заказчиком.

Ohoo.. thanx... Actually I’ve tried these sites... and I got lots of mails from robota site everyday for the same jobs... and I’ve applied for many but with no luck ...

Also you can try recruiting agencies. You may try a World Staff (+38097 313 82 12). It is one of the biggest and they work with big companies as well. Maybe one of their customers will be ready to provide you with the work permit)))Anyway, goodluck

Heya....

I was checking ROBOTA site and have uploaded my resume and I talked to a manager from CISCO Ukraine and Dr. Veronica.. and they suggested me to that ROBOTA site .. and they told me that must of the jobs are just floated over all the job sites...

And frankly speaking, my mail box is filled up off with mails from Robota.. and I applied for every job :) but no one HR is calling me :(

Yeah, once I got a mail from “Kyiv Post” to publish my resume but they talk over the telephone and in mail they mentioned that, we can not afford the international calls... so please call us to know more .... and when I called them it’s connecting to some other phone and they are not able to understand English :(

Sometime I’ll post that mail here .. I’m not getting it now..

Only way is to calling by yourself, just appliance will give nothing.

Application. Appliance — это утюг например.

В английском важен контекст, собеседник поймет что речь не о утюге. Но в общем справедливое замечание.

Yes, your case is quite an unusual one, so HR girls just don’t know what to do with your application.
Try to explain your situation in the cover letter. Don’t use templates, just be kind and explain what’s going on.
And yes, international calls may be some expensive, so use Skype instead.
And note: There are thousands of hot openings in Ukraine, but each of them is requiring the right person. And if you’re the right person — your chances are high.

Фсе равно, по зарплатным ожиданиям не попустимся :)

Jus can’t figure out who is Jack and who is Ask Likun?

It’s like a spam when you receive en email like

Hi my name is Ann Googifruit

I am 22 yrs old and I am looking for new friends

But the email of this “Ann” is [email protected]

Да, а ещё круче «Нигерийский развод» с призрачными миллионами и миссией спасения дочери Зимбабвийского магната.

Here we’ve lots of nick names.. especially many people call me in different name which suits my attitude :) dnt worry... nothing fake... u can call me “Jack”

And I can see tht.. u r interested in female (Is n’t it?? ) ha ha haa......

ha ha ha... Not alwys.. Right now, gender does not mater for me.. because my requirement is different.. lol.. vry funny :)

ha ha ha ah..... No worries abt name...I’m here to get job :)

btw.. all are my nick name.... You can find my on “LinuxQuestion.Org” as technical guru ;)

Its not “AskLikun” its only “Likun” my pet name... “ask” means ask... :)

My first thought was that John is your manager (like H1B manager) and he looking for opportunities for Ask Likun. May you give me link on one of your topics at LinuxQuestion.Org ?

Просьба администрации сайта пробить по ip страну топикстартера. А то больно уж напоминает зеленых друзей человека. Да и английский какой-то очень странный. Напоминает сочинение шестиклассника на тему «Как я провел этим летом». Индус должен бы писать иначе.

Булшит :) Вы слишком хорошего мнения об уровне их владения языком :)

чувак русизмами пишен на инглише — что тут не ясно?

Ooops.. Sir/ Ma’am.. I’m doing job in India... but I want to move Ukraine, because my partner is living there.. and she can not come to India..... :)

she just seems to be quite polite to dump you more common way

Did you try to ask of official goverment departments in the Uktaine?

Noo... that I did not try.. Can u tell me mor abt this thing ??

Это подстава ! Левый чиж ... Что-то не так .... Это не чел из Индии ... Здесь спрятана более корыстная цель топик-стартера чем просто найти работу !!!

Ребята, я знаю этого человека и могу поручиться, что это не фейк и не троллинг.
Он вполне успешно работает, но есть ряд обстоятельств которые я разглашать не могу. Если кто реально может что-то предложить с трудоустройством, либо подсказать — отвечу в приват.

Явно же человек хочет остаться анонимным, причины вы можете предположить сами.

Для получения разрешения на работу нужно:
1. Форма 3ПН
2. 4 мін з\п (1073*4) за розгляд заяви в центрі зайнятости
3. заяви щодо видачі (продовження строку дії) дозволу на використання праці іноземця
4. Документ про освіту
5. Довідка про державну таємницю
6. Довідка про відсутність у роботодавця заборгованості перед ФЗДСС
7. Обгрунтування необхідності використання праці іноземних громадян і можливості створення для них необхідних умов перебування та діяльності
8. Довідка про несудимість
9. Копії сторінок паспортного документу
Если после этого не пропадет желание что-то делать, в добрый путь!

Ксения, исходя из вашего опыта, готовы ли работодатели заморачиваться вот этим всем? Есть компании, которые берут программистов-иностранцев?

И как в таком случае иностранцев оформляют? Я так понимаю, схема с СПД не работает в данном случае?

Иностранцев оформляют согласно КЗоТу, по трудовой, только процедура несколько другая (это делается через местные органы). Также необходимо назначить ответственного за иностранных граждан на предприятии и завести специальный журнал регистрации, возможны проверки инспекторов иммиграционной службы (сталкивалась непосредственно). На счет СПД не знаю, может быть и работает, исходя из здравого смысла, должна работать, но для тех, кто уже имеет вид на жительство, т.к. иначе не получится оформить ворк пермисс. Компаний, которые занимались бы этим, лично я не наблюдала. Впрочем, мы сейчас занимаемся. При наличии адвоката, который за небольшое вознаграждение сделает это, все не так страшно. Только вот первый этап убивает всякое желание этим заниматься, ведь найти способ, как сделать человеку прописку, решить этот момент в ЖЭКе, районном паспортном столе, гор пасп.столе — это очень долго.

Cо слов друга, резиденс пермит у него есть. Странно, что компании не готовы взяться за все остальное. Или может ему надо в резюме указывать, что у него есть резиденс пермит? :)

Наверное, стоит это сразу оговаривать еще в СиВи. И еще один момент — люди просто не знают часто всей процедуры, а посему очень неохотно берутся за незнакомую работу. +это дополнительные проверки компании и прочая бюрократия

Погодите, погодите-ка. А разве иностранец не может оформиться как ФОП? Вроде россияне так делают, правда, для этого необходимо резидентство.

2. 4 мін з\п (1073*4) за розгляд заяви в центрі зайнятости

И атчиоты потом носить в эту службу то ли раз в месяц то ли раз в квартал, покуда иностранец не уволится. Мелочь, конечно, но — кому-то ж надо его заполнить, да съездить туда.

Обычно ХРюш и напрягают этим))). Поэтому, если человек — редкий специалист, то стоит заморачиваться, а тестера или девелопера и на месте можно найти. По крайней мере, это явная экономия времени (рабочего, которое можно потратить на поиск других кандидатов), сил и денег

Индус хочет работать в Украине. Это успех

Hey.. Its not a problem Man.. :) We have vry open culture.... So all religion’s people live here :)

В жизни и не такое бывает:

«16 сентября 1921 года на острове было основано поселение из пяти колонистов: 22-летнего канадца Алана Кроуфорда, американцев Галле, Маурера (участника экспедиции на „Карлуке“), Найта и эскимосской женщины Ады Блэкджек в роли швеи и кухарки»

India is multi religious country.... :) Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Parsi, Jewish, Buddhist, Jains all are living here together ....

If this post is not a fake, I’m ready to answer. First of all, it is difficult to get a work permission here. You need to have a good education that will be available here. Then the company that is ready to provide you with the work should write an official letter to special officials here with an explanation why they need your services. Then you should get the living permission what is also of difficulty, ’cause before this you need to have a registration but not every landlord is ready to provide you with the registration (it is additional expenses for him/her). Also the package of documents for this procedure is rather large that’s why you need a lawyer. And the procedure itself is rather complicated and long. I can say you this as a person who is doing currently it for one of our employees.

That’s why companies prefer to hire Ukrainian people or residents of other countries who already got their work permission but not foreigners without them. It is easier to find a person here than to help a foreigner to get all the necessary docs.

I believe to get ’a good education’ is not needed to have a job here. If a foreigner is cool professional, it is not a really big problem for an employer to make all necessary documents or to find other way — if they really need him. But in usual case (if you’re not a ’really cool guy’), yes — it is dufficult to get work permit here.

Actually, diploma is one of the main requirements according to our law. Now it is a great problem for our company to find the way out, ’cause a developer we want to hire has no completed education. That’s why the work permit may be not issued for him. If you know another ways to avoid this presentation of diploma to officials, I would be thanksfull for sharing this info with me.

блин, оказывается у нас в Украине так же как в России.

совок неистребим.

Совершенно верно:-) И это грустно...

Формально образование должно быть. Однако речь шла о «good education». Насколько я знаю, образование просто должно быть — но пофиг какое, хоть гуд хоть не гуд. Если же у чувака вообще никакого — то тогда да, тогда все хреново, но это и хорошо наверное.

По идее, тогда студенческая виза — хороший выбор

Но она не дает право работать на территории Украины

I’ve done the bachelore in technology ... having trade Electronics and Telecommunication... and for 5yrs I’m working in big IT MNCs :)

тот, кто хочет найти работу, оставляет свои координаты в посте :) А тут просто вброс.

как то слишком толсто. И подфорум правильный, и теги проставлены.

та да, имхуется попытка потроллить

Підписатись на коментарі