Junior C# Developer
Home address Kyiv, Ukraine
Mobile number /093/
Date of birth August 16, 1988
Marital status single
1995 — 2005 Gymnasium № 173
09/2005 — 06/2011 Vadim Hetman Kyiv National Economic University, faculty of informational systems and technologies, “Intelligent Decision Support Systems” specialization, master degree.
05/2010 O10gSQL courses at the Training Center
06-11/2011 C# courses at the training center “Perspective — XXI Century”
2009 — 2011 “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”. Position — Chief technician of Support Division.
— support of major bank programs;
— customer support;
— reports formation (using XSL \ XSL-FO \ SQL) in major bank systems.
2011 — nowadays “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”. Position — Chief technician in Department of Quality Assurance and Testing main bank systems.
— testing the major bank systems;
— creating TestCase;
— regression, functional, GUI, integration testing of the bank systems.
English reading \ writing technical documentation — fluently, spoken English — intermediate
- knowledge of object oriented programming;
- technologies C #, ADO.NET (theoretical skills, noncommercial projects), WinForm;
- experience with control systems: version Jira;
- development environment: MS Visual Studio;
- experience in developing and working with databases (MS SQL, Oracle), knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL;
- understanding of the software development cycle;
- fast learning;
- experience testing software, writing test case;
- analysis and design software requirements.
Get a job that matches my hobbies. Start a career in programming.
Get experience in software development. Working in a team of associates.
Personal interests — airsoft.